- Why Shilpa Shetty Is Not Making A Comeback In Bollywood?
- Shilpa Shetty Bids Farewell To Ganpati Bappa With A Blockbuster Visarjan, Dances Her Heart Out!
- Shilpa Shetty Wishes Hubby Raj Kundra A Happy Birthday, Says 'You Are My Sun, Moon & Stars'
- India Couture Week 2018: Shilpa Shetty Sets The Ramp On Fire
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Shilpa Shetty’s Husband Raj Kundra Lands In Trouble, Summoned By ED For 2000 Crore Bitcoin Scam
Actress Shilpa Shetty, who walked for designer Monisha Jaising at India Couture Week (ICW) 2017, says that she did a lot of mistakes in her career an learnt a lot from them.
"Style has to be very personal. I made lot of mistakes in my career but you learn. Experience is something that can not be brought and I love the fact that I have learnt from my own mistakes I have seen that, I went through it and I learnt," Shilpa told reporters when asked that how her style has evolved over the years.
Draped in exquisite silk brocade with golden weaves, Shilpa set the stage on fire as the showstopper.
And the actress says she shares a lot of similarity with the designer apart from being a "Gemini" born individual.
"I try to do different and I think that is the common thread between the designer and me, and the other thing that is common between us is the fact she likes to be a trend setter not trend follower," said Shilpa, a mother of one.
"I totally understand that feeling. I would rather not do things if somebody has done it than just follow that trend blindly," she added.
The actress was seen wearing Oprah coloured dress which according to the designer is the colour of bride in India The fabrics of the dress was benarasi brocade.