- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
- NASTY REMARK! When Shahid Kapoor Compared Kareena Kapoor To A BUFFALO; Took A Shocking Dig At Her
- SHE WAS UPSET! Vidya Balan's Shocking Revelation: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Asked Her To Get Her Nose FIXED
- I Have No Time For A Baby; Each Film I Do Is A New Baby: Vidya Balan
- Tumhari Sulu Proved Married Actresses Can Score A Hit: Vidya Balan
- UNEXPECTED! Did Salman Khan Just BODY-SHAME Vidya Balan With This Comment?
- Every Time I Tried Something New, Films Didn't Work: Vidya Balan On Tumhari Sulu Failure
- Vidya Balan Reveals Why She Doesn't Watch Game Of Thrones & Some Of You Might Agree With Her!
Shahrukh is Vidya Balan's favourite Khan. Unfortunatley, in her 12-year old career, she never got an opportunity to work with the king of romance.
In a recent interview to a leading daily, Vidya Balan said that she would love to do a relationship film with Shahrukh Khan.
No One Offered Me A Film Opposite Shahrukh
"I have never been approached for any Shahrukh film."
I Will Happily Do A Film With Khans
"It's not like I'm averse to doing a film with the Khans. I will happily do a film with any of them. But my role also needs to be proper because I'm extremely particular about that."
On Working With Shahrukh
"For us to come together, the characters need to suit us, too. It has to be something like an Ijaazat with Shahrukh.''
A Mature Love Story
''I would love to do a relationship film with him, which is that sort of a mature love story.''
Something Like Ijaazat
''I think Ijaazat will be a fantastic film, if made in today's times as well."
Earlier too, while promoting a film, Vidya Balan had said, "If any good script comes where the presence of both the actors (Shahrukh and I) is justified, then definitely I would love to do.''