- Kerala Floods: Amitabh Bachchan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Extend Their Support To Flood Relief!
- Vidya Balan Is Excited To Star In NTR Biopic! Here's What She Has To Say
- Vidya Balan About The NTR Biopic: It Has Been A Really Nice Experience
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- NTR Biopic: Sumanth Gets Trolled For Playing ANR In The Balakrishna Starrer And Here's Why
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
- NTR Biopic: Vidya Balan Confirms That She Is Set To Play Balakrishna's On-screen Wife Basavatarakam
- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
Shahrukh is Vidya Balan's favourite Khan. Unfortunatley, in her 12-year old career, she never got an opportunity to work with the king of romance.
In a recent interview to a leading daily, Vidya Balan said that she would love to do a relationship film with Shahrukh Khan.
No One Offered Me A Film Opposite Shahrukh
"I have never been approached for any Shahrukh film."
I Will Happily Do A Film With Khans
"It's not like I'm averse to doing a film with the Khans. I will happily do a film with any of them. But my role also needs to be proper because I'm extremely particular about that."
On Working With Shahrukh
"For us to come together, the characters need to suit us, too. It has to be something like an Ijaazat with Shahrukh.''
A Mature Love Story
''I would love to do a relationship film with him, which is that sort of a mature love story.''
Something Like Ijaazat
''I think Ijaazat will be a fantastic film, if made in today's times as well."
Earlier too, while promoting a film, Vidya Balan had said, "If any good script comes where the presence of both the actors (Shahrukh and I) is justified, then definitely I would love to do.''