- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who always takes out time from her busy schedule for social causes, says she likes to take her social responsibility as a "human being" seriously.
From promoting regional cinema with her production house, promoting Assam Tourism, and becoming Unicef's Global Goodwill Ambassador to advocating for girls around the world -- there are several causes that she addresses in her own way.
Asked if she ever feels burdened by all the work or social responsibilities, Priyanka said: "Not at all."
"It's what I have chosen to do and every one of them is something I am passionate about. Using my time and influence to do good is a human being's social responsibility and I take mine seriously," Priyanka told IANS in an email interview.
After making a mark in Bollywood, Priyanka started her international career with music singles. She got more visibility as FBI agent Alex Parrish in Quantico, which is aired in India on Star World and Star World HD.
For now, the actress is looking forward to her Hollywood debut Baywatch. The film, directed by Seth Gordon, is based on the television series of the same name. The film, starring Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron, will release in India on June 2.
Talking about stories in Bollywood, Priyanka said: "I'm amazed by the variety of stories that filmmakers are conceptualising today... The audiences are changing and so is the storytelling. It's quite an experience reading the scripts or hearing a narration."