TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who always takes out time from her busy schedule for social causes, says she likes to take her social responsibility as a "human being" seriously.
From promoting regional cinema with her production house, promoting Assam Tourism, and becoming Unicef's Global Goodwill Ambassador to advocating for girls around the world -- there are several causes that she addresses in her own way.
Asked if she ever feels burdened by all the work or social responsibilities, Priyanka said: "Not at all."
"It's what I have chosen to do and every one of them is something I am passionate about. Using my time and influence to do good is a human being's social responsibility and I take mine seriously," Priyanka told IANS in an email interview.
After making a mark in Bollywood, Priyanka started her international career with music singles. She got more visibility as FBI agent Alex Parrish in Quantico, which is aired in India on Star World and Star World HD.
For now, the actress is looking forward to her Hollywood debut Baywatch. The film, directed by Seth Gordon, is based on the television series of the same name. The film, starring Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron, will release in India on June 2.
Talking about stories in Bollywood, Priyanka said: "I'm amazed by the variety of stories that filmmakers are conceptualising today... The audiences are changing and so is the storytelling. It's quite an experience reading the scripts or hearing a narration."