- Mubarakan Movie Review: Live Audience Update
- Mubarakan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor Is 'Ekdum Jhakaas' When It Comes This Ha-Ha Land!
- Athiya Shetty: I Take My Father's Opinion Very Seriously; To Hear Praises From Him Is Rare
- She Is MAGICAL! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan CHANGED Athiya Shetty's Life On The Sets Of Umrao Jaan
- Just A BORING RUMOUR! Here's How Athiya Shetty Reacted To Her Link-Up Reports With Arjun Kapoor
- Kriti Sanon Chats On WhatsApp With This Actor All The Time!
Actress Athiya Shetty, who is currently busy shooting for the romantic-comedy "Mubarakan", says she would love to be part of an actioner.
The actress, who has donned a biker's avatar for the cosmetic brand Maybelline New York's Colossal Kajal product, says she enjoyed sporting the look.
Asked if she would like to be part of a stunt or bike-based film, Athiya told IANS over e-mail, "Yes, I absolutely enjoyed donning the biker girl look for the TVC and, if given a chance, I'd love to do an action film as well."
Athiya, who is the daughter of veteran actor Suniel Shetty, made her debut in the 2015 romantic-action film Hero, directed by Nikhil Advani. She made her debut with actor Sooraj Pancholi. The film was a remake of veteran filmmaker Subhash Ghai's directorial 1983 film of the same name, which starred Jackie Shroff.
The actress will now be seen sharing screen space with veteran actor Anil Kapoor, actors Arjun Kapoor and Ileana D'Cruz in Mubarakan, which is directed by Anees Bazmee. The film is slated to hit the screens on July 28.