- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi Second Day Collection: Film Picks Up Business, Mints Rs. 4.03 Crores!
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: Live Audience Update On The Sonakshi Sinha Starrer
- Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi Movie Review: What's In A Name? Some Goofball Fun!
- Indian Idol 10: Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi’s Sonakshi Sinha Had A Blast With The Contestants! (PICS)
- When Kapil Sharma Made Fun Of Shatrughan Sinha On His Show & Sonakshi Sinha Had Reprimanded Him!
- Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi Trailer: Sonakshi Sinha- Diana Penty Bring Double Fun In This Laugh Riot!
Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha rang the Nasdaq closing bell here ahead of the Bollywood extravaganza IIFA Weekend and Awards.
Sonakshi looked chic in a deep blue power suit for the occasion. She was accompanied by Sabbas Joseph, Director of Wizcraft International Entertainment, the producers and creators of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA).
After ringing the bell, the actress posed with the Nasdaq building at Times Square in the backdrop, and a banner that read: "Nasdaq welcomes Sonakshi Sinha Bollywood actress.
Images from the event were shared on Twitter.
Sonakshi is among a string of Bollywood stars who have already descended here for the 18th edition of the IIFA gala, which will be held here from Thursday to Saturday.
Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Saif Ali Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput, A.R. Rahman and Karan Johar are among the celebrities who will be seen at the extravaganza.