- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha rang the Nasdaq closing bell here ahead of the Bollywood extravaganza IIFA Weekend and Awards.
Sonakshi looked chic in a deep blue power suit for the occasion. She was accompanied by Sabbas Joseph, Director of Wizcraft International Entertainment, the producers and creators of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA).
After ringing the bell, the actress posed with the Nasdaq building at Times Square in the backdrop, and a banner that read: "Nasdaq welcomes Sonakshi Sinha Bollywood actress.
Images from the event were shared on Twitter.
Sonakshi is among a string of Bollywood stars who have already descended here for the 18th edition of the IIFA gala, which will be held here from Thursday to Saturday.
Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Saif Ali Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput, A.R. Rahman and Karan Johar are among the celebrities who will be seen at the extravaganza.