TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha rang the Nasdaq closing bell here ahead of the Bollywood extravaganza IIFA Weekend and Awards.
Sonakshi looked chic in a deep blue power suit for the occasion. She was accompanied by Sabbas Joseph, Director of Wizcraft International Entertainment, the producers and creators of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA).
After ringing the bell, the actress posed with the Nasdaq building at Times Square in the backdrop, and a banner that read: "Nasdaq welcomes Sonakshi Sinha Bollywood actress.
Images from the event were shared on Twitter.
Sonakshi is among a string of Bollywood stars who have already descended here for the 18th edition of the IIFA gala, which will be held here from Thursday to Saturday.
Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Saif Ali Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput, A.R. Rahman and Karan Johar are among the celebrities who will be seen at the extravaganza.