- I Am Trying To Keep Myself Positive Because This Industry Can Sort Of Engulf You: Ileana DCruz
- Raid Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Raid First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Raid Review: Knock, Knock! This Ajay Devgn Film Is Worth Inviting In For Its Heavy-Weight Dialogues
- If An Actress Opens Up Against Casting Couch, Her Career Might End: Ileana D'Cruz
- RAID POSTER! Ajay Devgn As A Tough Income Tax Officer Is Here To Confiscate Your Black Money
- Akshay Kumar: Bringing Religion Into Politics Is Not Done
Ileana D'Cruz is currently working on Milan Luthria's Baadshaho co-starring Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta. The film is said to be inspired by true events which transpired during th Emergency.
The film has Ileana sharing screen space with Ajay for the first time. She had earlier worked with Akshay Kumar in Rustom.When a leading daily quizzed her about who is a bigger prankster, she revealed that Ajay is more of a prankster than Akshay.
She was quoted saying to Bombay Times, "He is a far bigger prankster than Akshay. He is unbelievable and puts in a lot of effort in order to execute a prank. But he does it only to maintain a light atmosphere on the sets. But when I was working with Akshay on Rustom, he sent a message to Milan Luthria from my phone. I was yet to start working with him at that point. I had to do some damage control and explain to Milan that it wasn't me, but Akshay who sent the message. In Ajay's case, you're not even left with any room for damage control. So, you can imagine!"
Now, that's quite surprising, isn't it?
Meanwhile, the actress will also be seen in Arjun Kapoor starrer Mubarakan.