TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Ileana D'Cruz is currently working on Milan Luthria's Baadshaho co-starring Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta. The film is said to be inspired by true events which transpired during th Emergency.
The film has Ileana sharing screen space with Ajay for the first time. She had earlier worked with Akshay Kumar in Rustom.When a leading daily quizzed her about who is a bigger prankster, she revealed that Ajay is more of a prankster than Akshay.
She was quoted saying to Bombay Times, "He is a far bigger prankster than Akshay. He is unbelievable and puts in a lot of effort in order to execute a prank. But he does it only to maintain a light atmosphere on the sets. But when I was working with Akshay on Rustom, he sent a message to Milan Luthria from my phone. I was yet to start working with him at that point. I had to do some damage control and explain to Milan that it wasn't me, but Akshay who sent the message. In Ajay's case, you're not even left with any room for damage control. So, you can imagine!"
Now, that's quite surprising, isn't it?
Meanwhile, the actress will also be seen in Arjun Kapoor starrer Mubarakan.