- Lovely! 15 Times When Deepika Padukone Gave Out Flying Kisses In Style
- Oh Man! Aamir Khan Cries Again
- Why Did Rishi Kapoor Recommend Imran Khan, Not Ranbir Kapoor For A Movie?
- Katti Batti Tuesday (5 Days) Worldwide Box Office Collection: A Huge Flop
- Katti Batti Monday (4Days) Box Office Collections: Too Bad!
- Katti Batti First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Not At All Impressive
Right after the release of Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na, Imran Khan had become one of the most sought after stars in Bollywood and his reach was even bigger than Ranbir Kapoor. His female fan following was pretty big as he had the good looks and the acting skills to back it up. Now the tables have turned as his films bombed at the box office and film-makers considered it a high risk casting him in their films.
Since Imran could not restart his acting career, he decided to go behind the scenes and become a director and the actor is looking out for producers who can kickstart the movie. According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, it is reported that producers are showing no interest and he's left with no takers for his directorial debut.
The report also states that Imran Khan met the producer of Neerja, Atul Kasbekar and he denied to be a part of the project. The other producer whom he met recently asked him to rework on his script to which he obliged.
Well, we hope Imran Khan finds a producer for his upcoming venture and it'd be a delight to see him back in action all over again, this time as a director. Who knows, the film might be a superhit and Imran would be back with a bang and stay put in Bollywood.