- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Esha Deol To Play A Cameo? Inaugurates 23-ft Installation Of Prerna & Anurag
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Statue Of Love: Erica Fernandes & Parth’s 23-Ft Statue Unveiled In 10 Cities!
- KZK 2 Unique Promotion: Popular TV Stars To Promote The Show; Esha Deol To Unveil Sculpture Of Love!
- Esha Deol Shares First Photo Of Her Daughter Radhya & We Just Can't Get Enough Of Her Cuteness!
- WAIT! Esha Deol Teases Her Fans With A Photo; Is That Baby Radhya?
- THE CHOSEN ONE! Meet Esha Deol And Bharat Takhtani's Baby Girl-Radhya Takhtani
- Esha Deol & Bharat Takhtani With Their Little Baby Girl! View Pics
- GOOD NEWS! Esha Deol & Her Husband Bharat Takhtani Are Now Proud Parents Of A Baby Girl
- Inside Pictures Of Esha Deol's Baby Shower Ceremony! View Here
- These Dreamy Pictures From Esha Deol's Maternity Photoshoot In Greece Will Leave You Mesmerized!
- CUTE AS BUTTON! This Is What Mom-To-Be Esha Deol Does When She Needs A 'Sugar Rush' While Shopping
- GOOD NEWS: Esha Deol Expecting Her First Child, Dharmendra & Hema Malini Happy To Be Grandparents!
The stork is visiting the Deols! Esha Deol who tied the knot with businessman Bharat Takhtani is expecting their first baby. The actress who is seven months pregnant, recently got a surprise from her sister Ahana.
A few days after her traditional godhbharai ceremony, Ahana throw a second baby shower for Esha but this time, there was a twist. We bring you inside pictures from the surprise bash...
Lavender Is Esha's Favourite Color
Ahana chose lavender as the theme since it's Esha favourite color. She also felt that it would be a good choice since it is gender neutral.
We hear that Ahana had been secretly planning this baby shower for the mom-to-be since the past one month, along with Esha's husband Bharat Takhtani.
The Surprise Party
When Ahana was asked about this surprise party, she revealed, "Esha had thrown a surprise baby shower party for me, when I was pregnant three years ago. So, I decided to do the same for her. These are the fun moments that we share as sisters. Of course, Bharat helped a lot - he sneakily got me Esha's measurements for the gown."
The Proud Parents-To-Be
Esha looked radiant in a lavender chiffon lace vintage gown with floral embroidery which was designed by their friend, ace designer Rocky.S. On the other hand, Bharat wore a suit designed by Simply Simone.
Too Much Fun
Going by the looks of the pictures from the baby shower, we bet Esha had a blast with her near and dear ones.
There were lavender-themed invites, balloons, floral arrangements, assorted candies and personalised banners with a very special lavender-based chocolate Belgium cake, with a miniature version of vintage perambulator on the top baked by Delicia. One hears that exotic hydro-mocktails and cocktails, with authentic Awadhi and mughlai dishes were also served.
Ahana had invited some of Esha's close friends, who wore either blue or pink. "The ones who feel it'll be a boy, wore blue and those rooting for a girl, wore pink," quoted a source to Mid-Day.
Here's What The Guests Took Back
Ahana played a perfect host and treated the guests with return gifts which included customised bracelets, pocket squares for boys and scarves for girls, and special double choco-chip and salted caramel cookies.