TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Recently, Salman Khan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma brought in dual wedding anniversary revelry at his residence.
Salman's father Salim Khan and Ayush Sharma both tied the knot with their respective better halves on 18th November in different years. Salim Khan's first marriage was to Sushila Charak (Salman Khan's mom), on November 18, 1964. On the other hand, tied the knot with Arpita Khan at Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad on November 18, 2014.
To mark his and his in-laws' anniversary, Aayush threw a big party at his Khar residence which saw the attendance of Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Iulia Vantur, Malaika Arora, Soha Ali Khan and others.
Check out some inside pictures from the bash...
A post shared by Arpita Khan Sharma (@arpitakhansharma) on Nov 17, 2017 at 11:09pm PST
A post shared by Arpita Khan Sharma (@arpitakhansharma) on Nov 17, 2017 at 11:13pm PST
A post shared by Arpita Khan Sharma (@arpitakhansharma) on Nov 17, 2017 at 11:33pm PST
A post shared by Tiger Zinda Hai /Race3 Eid20I8 (@salman_khan_sabki_jaan) on Nov 18, 2017 at 3:57am PST
A post shared by Amrita Arora (@amuaroraofficial) on Nov 17, 2017 at 1:00pm PST
A post shared by Amrita Arora (@amuaroraofficial) on Nov 17, 2017 at 1:03pm PST
However, the highlight of the evening was when Salman took to the mic and sang 'Jab koi baat bigaad jaaye'. Aww, this video will surely melt your hearts! Check it out here...
A post shared by Salman Khan (@salmankhanplanet) on Nov 18, 2017 at 6:40am PST
Currently, Ayush is busy with the preparation work of his debut film in Bollywood, but still he took out some time to plan the family celebrations. Friends close to him share how he is one of the best party hosts and his parties are always memorable.
On this occasion, he took up the responsibility to get the whole family together and raise a toast to more years of togetherness.