- Loveyatri Diaries: Warina Hussain Reminisces Meeting Salman Khan For The First Time
- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
Recently, Salman Khan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma brought in dual wedding anniversary revelry at his residence.
Salman's father Salim Khan and Ayush Sharma both tied the knot with their respective better halves on 18th November in different years. Salim Khan's first marriage was to Sushila Charak (Salman Khan's mom), on November 18, 1964. On the other hand, tied the knot with Arpita Khan at Taj Falaknuma Palace in Hyderabad on November 18, 2014.
To mark his and his in-laws' anniversary, Aayush threw a big party at his Khar residence which saw the attendance of Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Iulia Vantur, Malaika Arora, Soha Ali Khan and others.
Check out some inside pictures from the bash...
A post shared by Arpita Khan Sharma (@arpitakhansharma) on Nov 17, 2017 at 11:09pm PST
A post shared by Arpita Khan Sharma (@arpitakhansharma) on Nov 17, 2017 at 11:13pm PST
A post shared by Arpita Khan Sharma (@arpitakhansharma) on Nov 17, 2017 at 11:33pm PST
A post shared by Tiger Zinda Hai /Race3 Eid20I8 (@salman_khan_sabki_jaan) on Nov 18, 2017 at 3:57am PST
A post shared by Amrita Arora (@amuaroraofficial) on Nov 17, 2017 at 1:00pm PST
A post shared by Amrita Arora (@amuaroraofficial) on Nov 17, 2017 at 1:03pm PST
However, the highlight of the evening was when Salman took to the mic and sang 'Jab koi baat bigaad jaaye'. Aww, this video will surely melt your hearts! Check it out here...
A post shared by Salman Khan (@salmankhanplanet) on Nov 18, 2017 at 6:40am PST
Currently, Ayush is busy with the preparation work of his debut film in Bollywood, but still he took out some time to plan the family celebrations. Friends close to him share how he is one of the best party hosts and his parties are always memorable.
On this occasion, he took up the responsibility to get the whole family together and raise a toast to more years of togetherness.