- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
- Sidharth Malhotra's Shotgun Shaadi With Ekta Kapoor To Be Based On Groom Kidnappings In Bihar?
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
While, we all love the pairing of Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt, rumours were rife that something is brewing between him and Jacqueline Fernandez and they are more than just a co-star.
In his latest interview with DNA, when Sidharth was quizzed about his affair rumours with Jacqueline Fernandez, here's what the actor said:
‘There’s A Friendship That Exists’
"Well, I can't react on behalf of Jacqueline. But I feel people are appreciating our chemistry because there's a friendship that exists."
Sid On Jacqueline
"Jackie is one of the easiest and friendliest actors. You don't need an icebreaker when it's her."
I Envy Her Happy Nature: Sid
"She is always chatty, always happy. I envy her happy nature. I've never seen her in a bad mood. It's a great quality. She's extremely hard-working and loves to multitask."
Sid Reveals How He Got Closer To Jacqueline
"Also, we shot for A Gentleman for a long period of time in Miami, Mumbai, then Thailand, so the time we spent on the sets has got us closer and that's what people are seeing. But that's the whole point of doing a film - to find the chemistry entertaining."
Sid On His Intimate Scenes With Jacqueline
Speaking about his raunchy scenes with Jacqueline in A Gentleman, Sid said, "In front of the camera, I don't hold back from doing any kind of activity."
‘I Can Do Anything That The Script Demands’
"Over the years, there has been a growth. I won't say, I'm completely okay with everything, but keeping the personal judgment aside, I would do anything that the script requires and the director wants me to do."
There’s A Reason Behind The Intimate Scene: Sid
"That's what we did for this film, too. When you see the film, you will feel the passion between the two characters and understand the reason behind the scene, too."
Sid On His Double Role
Speaking about the same, Sidharth said, "This film is a proper take on double roles. We had two interesting characters."
He further added, "Once you see it, then the answer will become more relevant. But doing double roles is exciting because it lends you a space to play two distinctly different characters in the same film. So, why not!"