- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor & Swara Bhaskar Kill It In Veere Di Wedding Song Shoot!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: I Always Wanted To Be An Actor, So I Can't Imagine Life Without Acting
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
During the making of Rangoon, rumours were rife that Kangana Ranaut was seen bonding with her co-star, Saif Ali Khan's wife, Kareena Kapoor Khan. Not just that, Bebo had also hosted a party for her. So, have Kareena and Kangana become good friends?
In her latest interview with Hindustan Times, Kareena talked about her so called 'friendship' with Kangana Ranaut, baby Taimur Ali Khan and hubby Saif Ali Khan. Read on to know, what she told, when asked about Kangana..
Have Kareena Become Good Friend With Kangana?
When asked about the same, Bebo said, "Friend' is a term that is used so loosely these days. You are friends with people you've known for years. In the industry, you meet people, socialise and have fun. Having said that, of course, I have met Kangana, and she is a solid person. She is someone I can really relate to. She speaks her mind and heart. I always love people like that."
Kareena, indeed praised Kangana, for her outspoken nature but cleverly hinted that she and Kangana are not good friends!
Kareena On Changing Taimur’s Name to ‘Little John’
When HT quizzed Kareena about the same, the actress denied the rumours and told, "No. I want to clarify that. How can anyone think that? Why would I call my son Little John? My son's name is Taimur. It is the most beautiful name, and he is the most beautiful and gorgeous man (smiles). And, no, I don't call him Little John. Please address him as Taimur Ali Khan."
Kareena On Getting Too Much Attention
If there's any actress whose name has been trending on the social media from past few months, then it has to be Kareena Kapoor Khan! Ever since, Kareena made her pregnancy official to the date she delivered her baby, the actress is constantly under the eyes of the paparazzi.
Is Kareena Finding It Difficult To Handle All The Attention?
On that, Kareena says, "I have been an actor for 17 years and I know that one should let certain things go. I am happy that people considered it inspiring. It's fine, and I have nothing to shy away from or hide. Of course, everyone wants to have a perfect figure, but I feel it's fine to start working two months after my delivery and look glamorous. That's the way I love it. I am enjoying every phase and every moment of it."
Kareena On Giving More Time To Taimur Than Saif..
"It's an extremely personal journey. It's a relationship that one develops over time, organically. I am still learning the ropes. In fact, Saif says my attention has completely shifted [to Taimur], and keeps complaining about it. I told him maybe [that will be the case] for a while . Now, I don't like leaving home too much," told Kareena.
Kareena On Working With Vishal Again..
"Saif and I have worked with Vishal in Omkara (2006), which is one of Vishal's greatest films. I would love to work with him, and it will be as great a role as the one I played in that film. I am a huge fan of him and his work. I hope we work together soon," said Kareena.
Kareena All Set To Kick-start Her Next Film
In the same interview, Kareena Kapoor Khan also revealed that she will kick-start the shooting of her next film, Veere Di Wedding in May, this year.
On the work front, she has recently turned the brand ambassador of newly-launched channel, BBC Earth. Sharing her excitement, to be a part of TV, she told, "It's not [a debut] in that sense. I am the 'Feel Alive' ambassador and associated with a channel, which is a first for me. But surely, this is my first tryst with a television channel."
"We shot for the campaign when I was almost four months pregnant, and I told them that. It's unusual, as brands shy away from celebrities when they are expecting. However, these guys are progressive in their thoughts and went ahead with it. I couldn't believe it when I received this offer, and even Saif wanted to be a part of it," added Kareena.