- Isha Ambani's Engagement At Lake Como: These Inside Pics & Videos Are Not To Be Missed!
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
- Karan Johar Was Almost Convinced To Get Married; Credit Goes To Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli!
We love Karan Johar for his wit and humour but the director has one more quality. He never shies away from speaking the truth.
The famous filmmaker posted a very mysterious message on Facebook recently about Botox and many people believe that he is talking about Katrina Kaif only as she is the one who got trolled recently by Diandra Soares for her plastic surgery.
Please Leave The Universe
Karan Johar wrote, "Dear Botox....please leave the universe...you have destroyed what you set out to do....now please pave the way for self esteem again...."
What Diandra Had Posted
''Dear women, be proud of your age, be proud of your life experiences, be proud of your lines...let's mature naturally.''
Everybody Is Looking So Damn Strange
''Everybody is fighting a very natural process n messing with nature looking so damn strange in the process.''
Katrina Kaif's Pictures Got Me Thinking
''Also, it's not a hate post for Kat... I know her (n would even say this to her face) it's just that I happened to see this pic n her interview n it got me thinking."
I Wrote Dear Women
She explained to a daily later, "I did not write ‘Dear Katrina', I wrote ‘Dear women' because I am addressing a much larger cause.''
Many Bollywood Actors Spoke About The Plastic Surgery
''Also, I don't have to be sly about it. Even the most reputed Bollywood actors have spoken about the amount of plastic in this business."
Bullshit Standards Set By Actors
"Stop falling prey to the bullshit standards of beauty set by unrealistic pictures of actors and models in magazines and folio and or filtered Insta pictures everywhere.''
Half Of Bollywood Is Filled With Plastic
''Half of Bollywood or Hollywood is filled with plastic and/or cannot move their faces and the rest of the world sees this shit and decides they will do it.''
It Wasn't A Personal Attack On Katrina
''I wasn't personal attacking, or hating on her (Katrina).''
This Country Is Blinded By Bollywood
''Unfortunately, the actual issue or subject matter is lost in translation, because this country is simply blinded by Bollywood... it's the holy grail!"
We wonder how Katrina Kaif will react to this!