- Prabhas' Family Finds A Suitable Girl For Him; Is It Anushka Shetty?
- Prabhas Might Play Arjuna In Aamir Khan's Mahabharata; Announcement Likely To Be Made Soon
- Prabhas Set To Get Married In 2019?
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Prabhas Must Be Feeling Proud Of His Co-Star; Shraddha Kapoor Is Doing Her Own Stunts For Saaho
- Prabhas' Baahubali Completes 3 Years! Here's A Look At Why It Is The Pride Of Indian Cinema
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Amidst Reports Of Anushka Shetty Planning To Get Married, Prabhas Comments On His Marriage Plans
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Lal Shares A Still Taken With Prabhas, From The Sets Of Saaho!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
People were expecting that Prabhas will announce his marriage soon after the release of Baahubali 2 as he kept his personal commitments on hold for the shooting of the magnum opus.
Even during the promotions of Baahubali 2, Prabhas was constantly asked about his love life. And now the actor is making headlines for his rumoured affair with Devasena aka Anushka Shetty. So want to know what he revealed about his marriage and miss perfect? Then keep on reading.
When Asked About Postponing His Marriage
Prabhas had told Bollywood Life in an interview, '' "No! No! No! There's nothing like that."
I Would Have Put It On Hold
The actor continued, "But definitely I would have put it on hold after two months of shoot, but no nothing like that."
Marriage Was Never On The Cards?
When Prabhas was asked, ''So Marriage was never on cards?'' He said, ''No.''
Rana Daggubati Was Left Shocked With Prabhas' Reply
Rana Daggubati too was a part of the interview and was shocked to hear Prabhas' reply. He said, "I'm also listening to that answer and I'm like OKAY!"
When Asked About Their Idea Of Miss Perfect
To which Rana Daggubati replied first and said, ''Never had an idea of Miss perfect.''
Prabhas Said It Keeps Changing With Time
And Prabhas said that the idea of miss perfect keeps changing with time.
It Changes For Us & For Them
Rana added, ‘'In your head you made up somebody and it changes for us and it changes for them and we will never be happy.''
Prabhas said that he agrees with his good friend Rana Daggubati totally.
Prabhas Also Said...
The Baahubali actor also said that right now there are no plans of marriage and he just wants to go on a holiday.
Looks like Prabhas just wants to focus on his work right now.