- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Janhvi Kapoor Not Excited About Being Compared To Sridevi; Wants To Create Her Own Identity!
- Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi, 'I Don't Want You To Tell Me How I Should Do It' Before Shooting Dhadak!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
- IIFA 2018: Boney Kapoor Gets Teary-Eyed On Collecting Sridevi's Award With Son Arjun By His Side!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
- When Janhvi Kapoor Got A Panic Attack After Someone Commented 'She Can't Act'!
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- When Sridevi's Stardom HURT Anil Kapoor's Male Ego & He Ended Up Committing A BIG MISTAKE!
- Sridevi Would've Been So Glad To See Arjun Kapoor Caring For Janhvi Keeping All The Bitterness Aside
- Sridevi's FIRST Wedding Anniversary Post Her Demise; Janhvi & Boney Kapoor's Posts Break Our Hearts!
Like any parent, Sridevi is quite excited as well as nervous about her daughter Jhanvi Kapoor's Bollywood debut. Reportedly, the pretty lady is all set to sashay into B-town with Karan Johar's Sairat remake that has been rumored to be titled 'Dhadak'.
While talking to Mid-day, Sridevi admitted that 'the excitement overrules the nervousness' and also spoke about her daughter Jhanvi Kapoor facing constant comparisons with Sara Ali Khan who is debuting with Abhishek Kapoor's Kedarnath. Here's what she had to say...
Sridevi Wants Jhanvi To Carve Her Own Path
The veteran actress was quoted as saying, ""Children have their own mind. When it comes to her work, I don't want to advise. She must cultivate her craft all by herself, make her own choices and chart her own path."
She said as as a mother, she "can't help but give her tips about everything - from how to dress to what she eats."
In an industry which is known for pitting actors against each other, there have been constant comparisons made between Jhanvi and her good friend Sara Ali Khan.
Does That Bother Sridevi?
To this, Sridevi told the leading tabloid, "Competition can never be eliminated from this industry. There is nothing wrong with it. It keeps you on your toes, making you work harder. But, the biggest challenge lay in bettering your craft, and faring better than you did the last time."
She Doesn't Find Jhanvi's Friendship With Sara 'Peculiar'
The 'Mom' actress concluded by saying, "You don't have to turn your face away from each other just because you are pitted against one another at work."
From gym-sessions to chilling out together (the recent one being Deepika Padukone's impromptu bash), Jhanvi and Sara has been giving us some friendship goals!
Meanwhile, are you folks excited for Jhanvi's B-town debut? Let us know in the comments section below.