- Gone Too Soon! This Throwback Picture Of Sridevi With Janhvi & Khushi Will Leave You Teary-eyed
- Did You Know? After This Super-flop Film Of Sridevi, Boney Kapoor Went Bankrupt!
- National Award: An Emotional Boney Kapoor Isn't Sure Whether He Will Celebrate Sridevi's Win Or Not
- National Film Award 2018: Shekhar Kapur Had First OPPOSED Sridevi's Best Actor Award For Mom!
- After Sridevi's Demise, Manish Malhotra RECALLS His Last Conversation With Her!
- National Award 2018 Winners List: Sridevi Wins Best Actor Award, Pankaj, Divya Make It To The List
- Sridevi Given State Funeral On CMO's Instructions: RTI
- Sridevi's Demise: Here's How Arjun Kapoor Is Making Up For The Loss On The Sets Of Namastey England!
- Sridevi On Being Called S*X Siren: I Feel Bad; If I Look Sexy Just Wearing A Sari, Can I Help It?
- Sridevi's Throwback Picture From Mohit & Antara's Wedding Will Make You Miss Her Even More!
- THROWBACK: Sridevi Lost Cool When Asked About Undergoing Any Plastic Surgery & Said ZIP YOUR MOUTH
- Dhadak: Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Film At The Famous Victoria Memorial In Kolkata!
- Most DIFFICULT Time! After Sridevi's Demise, Janhvi & Khushi Trying To Accept The Hard Reality
Like any parent, Sridevi is quite excited as well as nervous about her daughter Jhanvi Kapoor's Bollywood debut. Reportedly, the pretty lady is all set to sashay into B-town with Karan Johar's Sairat remake that has been rumored to be titled 'Dhadak'.
While talking to Mid-day, Sridevi admitted that 'the excitement overrules the nervousness' and also spoke about her daughter Jhanvi Kapoor facing constant comparisons with Sara Ali Khan who is debuting with Abhishek Kapoor's Kedarnath. Here's what she had to say...
Sridevi Wants Jhanvi To Carve Her Own Path
The veteran actress was quoted as saying, ""Children have their own mind. When it comes to her work, I don't want to advise. She must cultivate her craft all by herself, make her own choices and chart her own path."
She said as as a mother, she "can't help but give her tips about everything - from how to dress to what she eats."
In an industry which is known for pitting actors against each other, there have been constant comparisons made between Jhanvi and her good friend Sara Ali Khan.
Does That Bother Sridevi?
To this, Sridevi told the leading tabloid, "Competition can never be eliminated from this industry. There is nothing wrong with it. It keeps you on your toes, making you work harder. But, the biggest challenge lay in bettering your craft, and faring better than you did the last time."
She Doesn't Find Jhanvi's Friendship With Sara 'Peculiar'
The 'Mom' actress concluded by saying, "You don't have to turn your face away from each other just because you are pitted against one another at work."
From gym-sessions to chilling out together (the recent one being Deepika Padukone's impromptu bash), Jhanvi and Sara has been giving us some friendship goals!
Meanwhile, are you folks excited for Jhanvi's B-town debut? Let us know in the comments section below.