- After Paani Da Rang and Saadi Galli Aaja, Ayushmann Khurrana To Sing For 'Andhadhun'
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Ayushmann Khurrana On Playing A Blind Musician, Working With Dangal Girl Sanya Malhotra & Much More!
- Varun Dhawan Confesses That He Was Once Jealous Of Ayushmann Khurrana!
- SHOCKING CONFESSION! Bhumi Pednekar Finds Ayushmann Khurrana MORE TALENTED Than Rajkummar Rao
- I Will Continue To Choose Films That Are Interesting: Ayushmann Khurrana
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who will be seen playing a Bengali novelist named Abhimanyu Roy in the forthcoming film Meri Pyaari Bindu, says it was fun learning the language.
Being a true blue Punjabi, how difficult was it for him to learn Bangla?
Ayushmann told IANS over phone from Mumbai, "I don't want to call myself a hardcore Punjabi. For Bangla, I had two teachers. In the film, I am speaking in Bangla with my parents.''
''But with Parineeti (Chopra), I am speaking mostly Hindi because she is not playing a Bengali in the film. The nuances in the film are strikingly Bengali. It was fun learning this language."
Meri Pyaari Bindu, which is directed by Akshay Roy, features Parineeti as an aspiring singer.
Asked if he would like to play a singer on screen, Ayushmann said, "Definitely... Because you get to sing your own songs. In this particular film, I'm, of course, not singing because I play a non-singer in the film. Parineeti is playing the singer. If she wasn't playing the singer, then I would have sung."