- Ranbir Kapoor Can't Control His Father Rishi Kapoor, Expresses Anger Through His Mom Neetu Instead
- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
- Rishi Kapoor On Ranbir Kapoor's Failures: If His One Film Flops Like Jagga Jasoos He Has No Work
- DAMN TO THEIR STARDOM! Salim Khan Reveals Why Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor & SRK FAILED As A Superstar
- HOT NOW! Ranbir Kapoor’s REPLY On Rishi Kapoor's Rant Against Anurag Basu For Jagga Jasoos Failure!
- OH MY GOD! Just Like Dad Rishi Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor Too Thinks Anurag Basu Is Highly IRRESPONSIBLE
Assamese actress and singer Bidisha Bezbaruah, who was recently seen in Jagga Jasoos, allegedly committed suicide on Monday (17th June) at her flat in Gurugram.
According to a TOI, ''Police believe she committed suicide and have arrested her husband, Nisheeth Jha, on charges of abetment after Bidisha's father accused him of having an extra-marital affair. Earlier the same evening, Bidisha's father said she had called him to say that she would seek a divorce.''
In his police complaint, Aswini said, "She was not happy in her marriage and things turned worse in the last few months. It was around 9pm on Monday when I received a call from the police that my daughter was found hanging in her flat. On the same day, she had called me around 5pm and said she wanted a divorce.''
''I asked her to be calm, but she refused to listen and disconnected the phone call, saying let me take my own decision'. I immediately called up her husband in Mumbai, asking him to be with her, but he flatly refused. After a few hours, we got this unfortunate news."
"We want severe punishment for her husband," he added.