- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
Of late, several speculations have been doing the rounds about the debut of star kids in the industry. While Ishaan Khattar bagged Majid Majidi's Beyond The Clouds, Saif's daughter Sara Ali Khan has landed her big screen break with Sushant Singh Rajput's Kedarnath.
Now all eyes are set on Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi Kapoor who is said to be harbouring starry dreams too! But it looks like Sridevi has some other plansin store for her. In an interview with Mid-day, Sridevi opened up about Jhanvi's Bollywood debut and much more.
Scroll down to read further...
Sridevi Describes Her Daughters Jhanvi And Khushi As Fiesty
The tabloid quoted her as saying, "For me, they will always be kids. But they seem to have taken less after me and more after my bold screen image."
They Are Like Friends
"We are like friends. We spend a lot of time together. Our routine is always centered around each other. I have been coming home late these days because I'm busy dubbing and promoting the film."
Khushi Always Welcomes Me With A Smile
Sridevi quipped, "But no matter how late I get, Khushi, always welcomes me with a smile. She comes to my room as soon as I get back and we snuggle up in a quilt to watch a film together."
Sridevi Was Surprised To See Khushi Turn Into A Strong, Opinionated And Sharp Young Woman
"Last year, when Khushi wrote a post about body shaming on Instagram, I was pleasantly surprised to see my kid turn into a strong, opinionated and sharp young woman."
Sridevi On How People Misunderstood Her Intentions When They Accompanied Her To Film Events
"Earlier, I would take them to social gatherings and premieres that I attended. But they (people) thought I was promoting Jhanvi. Walking with my girls made me feel like a proud mother. But to the world, it became a reason to misunderstand me."
Jhanvi Wanted To Do Student Of The Year 2 But Sridevi Wasn't In Favour
Talking about Jhanvi's Bollywood debut Sridevi said, "She wanted to do the film and initially, I wasn't in favour. I don't think it's a bad industry. I am a creation of this world."
Sridevi Would Be Happier To See Jhanvi Married Instead
She added, "But, as a parent, it would give me greater joy to see her married. But her happiness matters more, and if she does well as an actress, I will be a proud mother."
Jhanvi Is A Wise Girl
Sridevi revealed that Jhanvi consults her for career-related advice and said, "She is a wise girl, but she insists on our help for everything. Boneyji and I are aware of every detail of her career."
Meanwhile, Sridevi will be next seen in Mom which is slated to release on 7th July.