- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
- Satyameva Jayate Trailer: John Abraham Goes On A Killing Spree To Eliminate Corruption!
- John Abraham Believes The Biggest Stars Are Action Heroes!
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- Fight Brewing Between John Abraham & Akshay Kumar? The Truth Is Finally Out!
- Parmanu First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
A unique beauty pageant is held every year on March 8 on the occasion of International Women's Day and the twist to this is that all the contestants are visually-impaired girls. The pageant is called Princess India and the organisers have invited John Abraham to be the chief guest.
"John Abraham is known for his philanthropy. We could not have thought of anybody else as the special guest. He has given us an hour's time and has agreed to crown the winner," said Samir Mansuri, who himself is visually impaired by birth and runs the event.
Samir Mansuri further commented, "He was bowled over with the idea of a beauty pageant for visually impaired. He felt that it will give loads of confidence to the girls, and that it's a good concept."
The girls who would participate in the beauty pageant are aged between 18 and 30 and are already super achievers. Stacey Rodrigues has published a book of poetry and also has two painting exhibitions to her credit. Another girl, Jyoti Malik, is a computer wizard who has designed and launched her own website. The event will provide a platform to all the girls to showcase their talents such as singing, dancing, painting and poetry.