- Nawazuddin Siddiqui Says Thane CDR Scam Allegations 'Random'
- SHOCKING! Nawazuddin Siddiqui Hired Detectives To Spy On His Estranged Wife
- VOTE NOW! Who Is The Best Supporting Actor - Aamir Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Arshad Warsi Or...?
- Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 4 Has An A-lister Villain? Read Details!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ex-Girlfriend Sunita Rajwar Slaps Rs 2 Crore Legal Notice
- SHE'S DAMN FURIOUS! Nawazzuddin Siddiqui Creates Trouble In First Girlfriend Sunita's Married Life!
National Award winning actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui says he took up a role in Munna Michael, in which actor Tiger Shroff pays tribute to his dancing icon Michael Jackson -- to overcome his fear of dancing.
Nawazuddin says he has never attempted to dance in front of the camera, despite being in the industry for over 15 years.
"I will be seen dancing in 'Munna Michael'. I signed that film because I was scared of dancing and wanted to overcome that fear. So, I took it as a challenge. I have never danced on screen. In fact, I have never danced in my real life too... like in parties," Nawazuddin told IANS.
Also Read: So Sad! Confessions By Shahrukh Khan About His Poor Days & Losing His Parents Will Break Your Heart
"I used to think how these actors can dance onscreen. But I wanted to overcome that fear, so I joined that film," he added.
Munna Michael, which will be directed by Sabbir Khan, will also feature Ronit Roy and Nidhhi Agerwal.
Nawazuddin will next be seen in Haraamkhor, which has been directed by Shlok Sharma and is slated to release on January 13.