- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Rahul Gandhi Reacts To Sacred Games’ Controversy, Anurag Kashyap & Swara Bhasker Praise Him!
- Sacred Games: Rajshri Deshpande Is Getting Messages Saying That She Is A P*rn Star!
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Sacred Games’ Scenes To Be Deleted? Plea Filed Against The Series In Delhi High Court
National Award winning actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui says he took up a role in Munna Michael, in which actor Tiger Shroff pays tribute to his dancing icon Michael Jackson -- to overcome his fear of dancing.
Nawazuddin says he has never attempted to dance in front of the camera, despite being in the industry for over 15 years.
"I will be seen dancing in 'Munna Michael'. I signed that film because I was scared of dancing and wanted to overcome that fear. So, I took it as a challenge. I have never danced on screen. In fact, I have never danced in my real life too... like in parties," Nawazuddin told IANS.
Also Read: So Sad! Confessions By Shahrukh Khan About His Poor Days & Losing His Parents Will Break Your Heart
"I used to think how these actors can dance onscreen. But I wanted to overcome that fear, so I joined that film," he added.
Munna Michael, which will be directed by Sabbir Khan, will also feature Ronit Roy and Nidhhi Agerwal.
Nawazuddin will next be seen in Haraamkhor, which has been directed by Shlok Sharma and is slated to release on January 13.