- Kabir Khan On 83: He Needs To Get The Persona Of Dev And Yet Retain His Identity As Ranveer Singh
- I Don't Trust Feedback Given At The Film Screenings: Kabir
- IT'S OFFICIAL! Ranveer Singh To Play Kapil Dev In Kabir Khan's Next Film On 1983 World Cup
- Superstars Don't Look At Box Office Collections Says Kabir Khan
- Every Film Of Mine Is Put Against Bajrangi Bhaijaan & It's Unfair: Kabir Khan
- Shraddha Kapoor Or Parineeti Chopra; Who Will Bag A Role In Kabir Khan's Web-Series?
- Tubelight Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection! DECENT!
- Tubelight First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! Below Expectations
- Anyone Could Have Essayed Laxman In Tubelight: Salman Khan
- Tubelight Movie Review: This Salman Film Offers You Lots Of 'Yakeen' But Fails To Move Your Hearts!
- Kabir Khan: Salman Made Me Realize That Throwing Bit Of Logic Outside The Window Doesn't Matter Much
- Salman Khan: I Think Eventually My Exes Realized That I Was Not That Bad!
Kabir Khan, who helmed the 2012 blockbuster Ek Tha Tiger, says he is excited to see Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif on celluloid with the film's upcoming sequel Tiger Zinda Hai.
The director said it is a great franchise and he is confident the second installment will do well commercially. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, the movie is set to release on December 22.
Kabir On Salman-Katrina
"It ('Tiger Zinda Hai') is superb, it is looking absolutely fantastic. It is a great franchise, it will do really well. The excitement is already there.
"It is great to see Salman and Katrina back together, that chemistry that was so evident five years ago, it is as palpable even today. And Ali has only taken it to a bigger level. It is looking lovely," Kabir told PTI.
Kabir, However, Maintained That Comparisons Between The Two Films Should Be Avoided
"Every director brings his own vision. There should be no comparisons between the two films. This is a separate film. They have their own dynamics."
It was Kabir who created the characters of the Indian spy Tiger (Salman) and Pakistani spy, Zoya, played by Katrina Kaif.
Kabir Doesn't Believe In The Ideas Of Sequels
"I am not sure about (doing) 'Tiger' franchise, it has already moved forward. I don't do sequels. I might do somebody else's sequels. Out of all the characters that I have created Tiger is one such (part) which should be taken forward and I am glad it is being taken ahead."
Sequels Don't Excite Kabir Khan
"I myself, don't know if I will ever do sequels, but never say never. I was asked about taking ahead 'New York', 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'. Till now sequels don't really excite me. In a certain sense, I have a closure with characters with the story, so I don't get excited of taking them ahead."
Kabir was talking on the sidelines of the launch of actor-politician Bina Kak's photo book, Silent Sentinels of Ranthambhore last evening. The book was released by Salman and Katrina.