- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
Kajol has said her daughter Nysa is too young to decide whether she wants to follow the footsteps of her parents and become an actor.
The actress told PTI that her 13-year-old daughter is going through a phase of "no homework" and is not really thinking about anything else.
Nysa Is Too Young
"She has no aspirations towards anything right now because she is too young. She is right now leaning towards no homework and vegetating on the sofa. She is in that space and enjoying and acting isn't on her mind.''
It Is Easier Being An Actress
Kajol, who also has a six-year-old son Yug with actor husband Ajay Devgn, says though she loves being a mother, it is easier being an actress than a parent as it is a full time job which requires absolute dedication, "It is easier being an actress than a mother.''
Being A Mother Is A Full Time Job
''It is difficult (being a mother) because it is a full time job, you have to be mentally aware, be 100 percent there with your children at every moment. You learn new things from your kids everyday even in the process of teaching them.''
You Have To Start Believing In Your Upbringing
The 42-year-old actress said, when the kids are growing up, the attitude of parents has to change towards their them and should have faith in the upbringing. "Over the years the kids don't change so much as your attitude towards them has to change.''
''You have to start believing in your upbringing after a point. You have to believe you've done a good job so far, start trusting them to make the right decision."
I Was Never Nervous
As a kid, however, Kajol says she never was star-struck or shy because she comes from film family herself. "May be because I came from a film family, I was never nervous, shy or blushed in front of celebrities.''
Kajol further added, ''That's my personality. I was pretty much okay with most people. I never had the sense of being star struck."