- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
- FUNNY! Ajay Devgn Says Kajol Thought He Was A 'Snob'; Shares Hilarious Details About Their Wedding
- SAD! It Was Tough For Ajay Devgn To Let Our Daughter Nysa Shift To Singapore: Kajol
- Ajay Devgn On Working With Kajol: It’s Going To Be Hard For Us To Act Together
- DIVAS IN A FRAME! Kajol, Madhuri Dixit & Sonali Bendre's Reunion Will Leave You Asking For More
Ever since Karan Johar has made his fallout with Kajol, official, it has become one hot topic among gossip-mongers! In his recently released biopic, Karan has written, "I wouldn't like to give a piece of myself to her (Kajol) at all because she's killed every bit of emotion I had for her for twenty-five years. I don't think she deserves me. I feel nothing for her anymore."
While Karan has been always outspoken about his broken friendship with Kajol, the latter has always maintained her silence on it and for the first time, while talking to Indian Express, Kajol reacted to the ongoing controversy & here's what Kajol told:
Kajol Breaks Her Silence
On being asked about her broken friendship with Karan, Kajol said, "I think relationships are generally difficult, nothing to do with Bollywood. I wouldn't like to comment anything on what happened with Karan (Johar)."
Kajol On Nysa & Yug
Nowadays, all eyes are on the star-kids of the B-town. When asked about her kids and their interest in entering Bollywood, Kajol said, "My kids are too small. My daughter is 13 and my son is even younger. So, talking about their debut is a far far thing but that will only be the case when they want to. For now, they are too young for glam-sham."
Kajol On Doing A Negative Character In Her Next Film
"Honestly, nothing but the script is what keeps me excited. For me, script is the king. So for me, it's really important that the story and my character speaks to me. I should be able to be creative with it. And they could completely convince me that I can do creative stuff with it. That's the only thing I can tell you about, because my director doesn't want me to make any statements about the film," told Kajol to the leading daily.
Kajol On Her Failure
When Kajol was asked if failure affects her, Kajol told, "Your idea of failure and my idea of failure is pretty different. For you, it is how the film has performed at the box office, for me it's about how I've done. So, they are completely different things. I give as much as possible to a film and that's why I haven't experienced that much of failure. Whatever I've put in my effort in, I've been successful."
Kajol On Post Pregnancy Weight Loss
When asked about the same, Kajol told, "I don't think size and health was an issue in the industry. People were kinder and forgiving back then. Probably we didn't expect so much out of each other. I think we need to make it clear that health and size are two different things. As long as you are healthy, it's fine."
Kajol was last seen in Rohit Shetty's Dilwale, opposite Shahrukh Khan and the film also casted Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon in the lead roles.
Coming back to Kajol-Karan's controversy, as you can see, Kajol didn't say much on this issue but we really wish hat the duo solve their differences soon!
Stay locked with us for more Bollywood updates!