- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- High Heels To Be Blamed! Kajol's 'Oops' Moment, Loses Balance & Falls Down In Public At A Mall
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
It was reported that Ajay Devgn's mother Veena Devgn and Kajol's mother Tanuja were admitted to the same ward in the same hospital due to their terrible health conditions. While Veena was hospitalised due to chest congestion, Tanuja was admitted due to fluctuating diabetes.
Kajol and Ajay were present at the hospital and provided all necessary support to their moms and the duo, are also happy that the hospital staff took real good care of their parents. Kajol took to Twitter and praised the hospital staff as, "Just want 2 thank everyone at Surya hospital 4 all d wonderful work they r doing & hv done 4 both my moms and evry1 else as well. Hats off!"
Also, Ajay Devgn had to pause the shoot of his upcoming film Baadshaho due to his mother's ill health and he'll be back on the sets as soon as his mother recovers from the illness. The film-makers have accepted his request and the shoot will resume as and when he's back.
Baadshaho also stars Emraan Hashmi, Ileana D'Cruz, Esha Gupta and Vidyut Jammwal in the lead roles and is schedued to hit the theatres in September 2017.
Just want 2 thank everyone at Surya hospital 4 all d wonderful work they r doing & hv done 4 both my moms and evry1 else as well. Hats off!— Kajol (@KajolAtUN) February 13, 2017