- Rajkummar Rao Advised Patralekhaa To Walk Out Of Kangana Ranaut's Panga?
- Happy Birthday Narendra Modi: Kangana Ranaut Wishes The PM In The Most Warm Way [Watch Video]
- Panga: Has Ashwini Iyer Tiwari Signed A Non-Interference Clause With Kangana Ranaut?
- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
- Post Sonu Sood's Exit, Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika To Be Re-Shot Majorly?
- Kangana Ranaut Is Committed To Manikarnika Despite All The Debacles!
- Apurva Asrani Slams Kangana Ranaut; Says 'Star Hijacking A Film Is The Worst Form Of Hara-kiri'
- Sonu Sood Hits Back At Kangana Ranaut & Questions Her Competence!
- Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan's War At The Box Office To Be Avoided? Read Details!
- Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Sonu Sood, Says He Was Insecure & Refused To Work Under A Woman Director
Kangana Ranaut suffered a major injury as she was hit by a sword during an intense sword-fighting scene, while shooting for her upcoming Rani Lakshmibai biopic. She was immediately rushed to the hospital and treatment is currently under way. The doctors revealed that she'll be hospitalised for a week and has a deep cut on her forehead just above her nose.
A unit hand informed the media by saying, "Kangana was immediately rushed to Apollo hospital nearby, where she was admitted into the ICCU. She got 15 stitches on her forehead and will be under observation in the hospital for a few days. The examining doctor said that it was a close shave for her because the cut was too close to her bone."
Kangana Ranaut got a deep cut on her forehead as a sword-fighting scene went terribly wrong.
The Deep Cut
She was bleeding profusely and was hospitalised immediately.
Kangana Ranaut Injured
Kangana was shooting for an intense sword-fighting scene when the mishap occurred.
The sword-fighting scenes are the most important part in her upcoming film.
She is also taking lessons in horse riding as well and that's dangerous too!
She was shooting for the film Manikarnika - The Queen Of Jhansi, in Hyderabad.
She received 15 stitches on her forehead and is under treatment.
The cut was too close to her bone and is under observation.
She is being treated at the Apollo hospital in Hyderabad.
Get Well Soon
We hope she gets well soon!