- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
- Sri Reddy - The Recent Sensation For Various Reasons!
- Kangana Ranaut On Playing Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika: When I Dress Up, I Get So Many Compliments
- Not Mumbai Or Manali, Kangana Ranaut Wanted To Build A House In Europe; But Then What Went Wrong?
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Move Over Big B's Jalsa & SRK's Mannat! The View Of Kangana Ranaut's Manali Abode Is BREATH-TAKING!
- Taking A DIG AT Deepika Padukone? Kangana Ranaut Says Many Actresses Are LYING About Their Salaries
- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
Kangana Ranaut suffered a major injury as she was hit by a sword during an intense sword-fighting scene, while shooting for her upcoming Rani Lakshmibai biopic. She was immediately rushed to the hospital and treatment is currently under way. The doctors revealed that she'll be hospitalised for a week and has a deep cut on her forehead just above her nose.
A unit hand informed the media by saying, "Kangana was immediately rushed to Apollo hospital nearby, where she was admitted into the ICCU. She got 15 stitches on her forehead and will be under observation in the hospital for a few days. The examining doctor said that it was a close shave for her because the cut was too close to her bone."
Kangana Ranaut got a deep cut on her forehead as a sword-fighting scene went terribly wrong.
The Deep Cut
She was bleeding profusely and was hospitalised immediately.
Kangana Ranaut Injured
Kangana was shooting for an intense sword-fighting scene when the mishap occurred.
The sword-fighting scenes are the most important part in her upcoming film.
She is also taking lessons in horse riding as well and that's dangerous too!
She was shooting for the film Manikarnika - The Queen Of Jhansi, in Hyderabad.
She received 15 stitches on her forehead and is under treatment.
The cut was too close to her bone and is under observation.
She is being treated at the Apollo hospital in Hyderabad.
Get Well Soon
We hope she gets well soon!