TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Kangana Ranaut suffered a major injury as she was hit by a sword during an intense sword-fighting scene, while shooting for her upcoming Rani Lakshmibai biopic. She was immediately rushed to the hospital and treatment is currently under way. The doctors revealed that she'll be hospitalised for a week and has a deep cut on her forehead just above her nose.
A unit hand informed the media by saying, "Kangana was immediately rushed to Apollo hospital nearby, where she was admitted into the ICCU. She got 15 stitches on her forehead and will be under observation in the hospital for a few days. The examining doctor said that it was a close shave for her because the cut was too close to her bone."
Kangana Ranaut got a deep cut on her forehead as a sword-fighting scene went terribly wrong.
The Deep Cut
She was bleeding profusely and was hospitalised immediately.
Kangana Ranaut Injured
Kangana was shooting for an intense sword-fighting scene when the mishap occurred.
The sword-fighting scenes are the most important part in her upcoming film.
She is also taking lessons in horse riding as well and that's dangerous too!
She was shooting for the film Manikarnika - The Queen Of Jhansi, in Hyderabad.
She received 15 stitches on her forehead and is under treatment.
The cut was too close to her bone and is under observation.
She is being treated at the Apollo hospital in Hyderabad.
Get Well Soon
We hope she gets well soon!