- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
Kangana Ranaut is known as a rebel in Bollywood and the actress took Hrithik Roshan and Rakesh Roshan head on. She even called Karan Johar "the flag bearer of nepotism" on his face and left the film-maker red faced. At a recent press conference, Kangana opened up about her rebellious character and said that she'll fight for whatever she wants and that's how it has been all throughout her life. She said,
"I get things only after I fight for them. Now, I don't know why it happens. Maybe it is my destiny but I have made peace with it. It has become the norm of my life so I don't have a problem with that. A lot of you might think, 'to be or not to be' but it's okay or like you guys use the word rebel, ladaku. I don't take offense to that. It is good how it is. but it is okay. But I will take what is mine, be it by fighting or any other means."
Kangana Ranaut is a rebel who took on the bigger celebs of Bollywood.
She is fearless when it comes to speaking her mind and doesn't think about the consequences.
She had a huge row with Karan Johar on the topic of nepotism.
KJO did not take it easily and ended up attacking Kangana at many events.
Kangana stood her ground and labelled almost all of Bollywood as a product of nepotism.
A lot of celebs came out and spoke against or in support of nepotism.
Kangana Ranaut is truly the most gutsy woman in Bollywood at the moment.
She's The Boss
A lot of stars a afraid to mess with Kangana Ranaut these days!