- Rajkummar Rao Advised Patralekhaa To Walk Out Of Kangana Ranaut's Panga?
- Happy Birthday Narendra Modi: Kangana Ranaut Wishes The PM In The Most Warm Way [Watch Video]
- Panga: Has Ashwini Iyer Tiwari Signed A Non-Interference Clause With Kangana Ranaut?
- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
Actor Kangana Ranaut has said she would love to write a book on her life and experiences. The actor launched noted author Shobha De's book, "70 and to hell with it" in Mumbai last evening.
Asked if she plans to write a book herself, Ranaut told reporters, "Yes, when I am ready to write, and Shobhaji is always there to guide me."
The "Simran" star said, "We can collaborate with Shobha Ma'am. That will be great. She understands the spirit and I would love to associate with her in future about my experiences and plans and life in general."
De said Ranaut is a "warrior" and she connects with her fighting spirit immensely.
"I think she is a gladiator, a warrior. She represents a lot in terms of the way women stand up for what they believe in. I find her extraordinary, young, spunky and feisty. I have always been her admirer since she entered the industry."
To this, Ranaut said, "I tell Shobhaji that you are the original wild child and we are just the followers."