- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
Kangana Ranaut's last release Rangoon failed to work its charm at the box office and her controversial and bold statements are making her the talk of the town. Amidst all this, the actress has started prepping up for her next which is a periodic film.
She will be seen essaying the role of Rani Lakshmibai. Recently we came across a sketch of her look from the film and we are quite impressed with the transformation. Check it out here..
Kangana's Look As Rani Lakshmibai
In the sketch which is going viral on the internet, she is sporting short hair and wearing a beautiful turban. Also check out the simple earring and nose ring.
Kangana's Preparation For The Film
To get into the skin of her character, Kangana who is known for her acting chops has been taking hores-riding and sword fighting lessons. A Bollywoodlife report had earlier quoted a source as saying, "Kangana Ranaut is prepping for Manikarnika in full swing. She is currently practicing horse riding at the Mahalaxmi race course (Mumbai) with one of finest riders - Suresh Taporia. The movie will go on floors very soon."
Film To Be Directed By Krrish
Earlier Manikarnika- The Queen Of Jhansi was to be directed by Ketan Mehta who later got replaced by Krrish who had previously helmed the Akshay Kumar starrer Gabbar Is Back.
Here's When The Film Goes On The Floors
The shooting of Manikarnika will commence in the first week of June. At an earlier event, Kangana had said, "In Simran, I did collaborate in scripting and other aspects of the filmmaking. I did not collaborate other than acting in Manikarnika. As I thought it was only apt to act in this film."
Folks, did you like Kangana's look from the film? Are you guys looking forward to watch her play a fighter queen? Do let us know in the comment box below.