TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention! Pics
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli became a proud mommy 13 days ago and her son celebrated Gantryala as per the Himachali traditions. The newborn is welcomed with a celebration called Gantryala which also includes food, music, prayers.
Check out the pictures below...
Mommy & Son
Rangoli Ranaut was blessed with a baby boy and has named the cute little one Pritvi Raj.
Rangoli Ranaut's son Pritvi Raj celebrated his first birthday as per Himachali traditions. Pritvi is 13-days-old.
Isn't he the cutest kid you've ever seen? He's sleeping so peacefully and looks like an angel.
The first birthday celebrations as per Himachali traditions is called Gantryala. It is celebrated after 13 days of the child's birth.
The Gantryala celebrations was filled with prayers, food, music and family get together.
Rangoli Ranaut shared this collage on her Twitter handle and Pritvi Raj is seen sleeping so peacefully.
Rangoli Ranaut's Twitter handle is filled with Gantryala celebrations and the family members look so happy.
Well, this has the be the most common practise as soon as a baby is born. The knitting adds charm to the newborn's house.
Don't the mommy and son look so adorable here? This has to be the happiest day in Rangoli Ranaut's life!