- Happy Birthday Narendra Modi: Kangana Ranaut Wishes The PM In The Most Warm Way [Watch Video]
- Panga: Has Ashwini Iyer Tiwari Signed A Non-Interference Clause With Kangana Ranaut?
- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
- Post Sonu Sood's Exit, Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika To Be Re-Shot Majorly?
- Kangana Ranaut Is Committed To Manikarnika Despite All The Debacles!
- Apurva Asrani Slams Kangana Ranaut; Says 'Star Hijacking A Film Is The Worst Form Of Hara-kiri'
- Sonu Sood Hits Back At Kangana Ranaut & Questions Her Competence!
- Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan's War At The Box Office To Be Avoided? Read Details!
- Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Sonu Sood, Says He Was Insecure & Refused To Work Under A Woman Director
- Sonu Sood Has A Major Fight With Kangana Ranaut, Walks Out Of Manikarnika Due To Her Bullying!
Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli became a proud mommy 13 days ago and her son celebrated Gantryala as per the Himachali traditions. The newborn is welcomed with a celebration called Gantryala which also includes food, music, prayers.
Check out the pictures below...
Mommy & Son
Rangoli Ranaut was blessed with a baby boy and has named the cute little one Pritvi Raj.
Rangoli Ranaut's son Pritvi Raj celebrated his first birthday as per Himachali traditions. Pritvi is 13-days-old.
Isn't he the cutest kid you've ever seen? He's sleeping so peacefully and looks like an angel.
The first birthday celebrations as per Himachali traditions is called Gantryala. It is celebrated after 13 days of the child's birth.
The Gantryala celebrations was filled with prayers, food, music and family get together.
Rangoli Ranaut shared this collage on her Twitter handle and Pritvi Raj is seen sleeping so peacefully.
Rangoli Ranaut's Twitter handle is filled with Gantryala celebrations and the family members look so happy.
Well, this has the be the most common practise as soon as a baby is born. The knitting adds charm to the newborn's house.
Don't the mommy and son look so adorable here? This has to be the happiest day in Rangoli Ranaut's life!