- Rajkummar Rao Advised Patralekhaa To Walk Out Of Kangana Ranaut's Panga?
- Happy Birthday Narendra Modi: Kangana Ranaut Wishes The PM In The Most Warm Way [Watch Video]
- Panga: Has Ashwini Iyer Tiwari Signed A Non-Interference Clause With Kangana Ranaut?
- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
- Post Sonu Sood's Exit, Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika To Be Re-Shot Majorly?
- Kangana Ranaut Is Committed To Manikarnika Despite All The Debacles!
- Apurva Asrani Slams Kangana Ranaut; Says 'Star Hijacking A Film Is The Worst Form Of Hara-kiri'
- Sonu Sood Hits Back At Kangana Ranaut & Questions Her Competence!
- Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan's War At The Box Office To Be Avoided? Read Details!
- Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Sonu Sood, Says He Was Insecure & Refused To Work Under A Woman Director
Kangana Ranaut has changed the face of Bollywood. No actress has ever dared to speak against patriarchy and sexism in Bollywood. But this lady fears no one.
Recently, Kangana talked about the difference between a star daughter and a star son and the sexual life of men in the glamour world and it's worth reading.
I Am Not A Man Hater
''I am not a man-hater. In fact, I have more male friends than female ones."
I Can't Understand Inequality
"I am not sure when I became a feminist. The whole perception of inequality and of one being inferior to the other is too bizarre for me to come to terms with.''
''I can't understand it. Feminism is just indicative that the balance between genders is missing from the system, and it's a sorry state to be in."
There Is A Deep-Rooted Patriarchy In Bollywood
"My journey [in the industry] is magical, but magic has its price. Lineage has been restricted within the males of the industry. There is a deep-rooted patriarchy. Showbiz is a fantasy land. It swings between extraordinary, fantastic and tragic."
Consider Their Sexual Lives...
"Certain things are expected of men, but sneered upon when women do it. Consider their sexual lives for instance.''
Having Sex Is Fun For Men But...
''Having sex is fun for a man, but for a woman, it's almost criminal. Such is the general perception of the glamour world.''
They Brag About Their Casanova Sons In The Glamour World
''Men brag about their Casanova sons, but when it comes to their daughters, she can't be wearing a bikini.''
But Their Daughter Can't Wear A Bikini
''[It is okay if] 15 bikini-clad women are hovering around him and his son, but the daughter has to comply with feudal ideas."
My Father Was Not Happy After Watching Me In Gangster
"When Gangster (2006) released, my mother was happy, but my father had his reservations. The depiction of passion [in the film] was unsettling for him."
Meanwhile, Kangana's recently released film, Simran, has got a lukewarm response at the box office.