TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
As absurd as it sounds, but Kangana Ranaut says she was secretly hoping for an injury during the shoot of her upcoming film, Manikarnika. Wondering why? Well, she has a funny reason!
In an interview with Mid-day, the actress confessed about it and said, "It has been 60 days of action so far and after non-stop 30 nights of fighting armies with a baby hanging to my back, I was secretly hoping that I get hurt so that I could go back and hide in my house for some time."
She further added, "I am delighted that Krish [director] and crew are still working in Jodhpur while I am having my favourite cold coffee in Mumbai."
The Queen actress is on bed rest and after a while, she will resume the shooting of the film.
In the film, Kangana will be seen portraying the role of the fierce princess, Rani Laxmi Bai and we can't wait enough to watch the film.
On a different note, Kangana Ranaut is in happy space as recently, her sister Rangoli has delivered a baby boy and the entire Ranaut family is in the celebration mode!