- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
As absurd as it sounds, but Kangana Ranaut says she was secretly hoping for an injury during the shoot of her upcoming film, Manikarnika. Wondering why? Well, she has a funny reason!
In an interview with Mid-day, the actress confessed about it and said, "It has been 60 days of action so far and after non-stop 30 nights of fighting armies with a baby hanging to my back, I was secretly hoping that I get hurt so that I could go back and hide in my house for some time."
She further added, "I am delighted that Krish [director] and crew are still working in Jodhpur while I am having my favourite cold coffee in Mumbai."
The Queen actress is on bed rest and after a while, she will resume the shooting of the film.
In the film, Kangana will be seen portraying the role of the fierce princess, Rani Laxmi Bai and we can't wait enough to watch the film.
On a different note, Kangana Ranaut is in happy space as recently, her sister Rangoli has delivered a baby boy and the entire Ranaut family is in the celebration mode!