TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
While most of our star kids either wait for Karan Johar or a big banner like Yash Raj Films' to launch them in Bollywood, Sunny Deol's elder son Karan has chosen a different part.
Yes, his daddy dearest have decided to take him under his wings and is all geared up to direct a love story for him. We have got all the deets for you regarding his big B'town debut.
Check it out here...
It's Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas
Karan's debut has been titled 'Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas'. Sounds lovey-dovey naa? The film has hit the shooting floors today.
The Dharmendra Connection
Does the title ring a bell? For those who haven't guessed it yet, the film's name has been inspired by Sunny's father Dharmendra's iconic song 'Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas' from the movie Blackmail.
Meet Karan's Love Interest
The makers had launched a nation wide hunt to search for Karan's heroine in the film. Finally, they zeroed down upon 18 year old Shimla based Saher Bamba for the role.
Earlier, Sunny Deol had shared a picture from the sets and captioned it as, "The heart beat moment!! #PalPalDilKePaas
When Karan Debuted As An Assistant Director
The young boy had worked as an assistant director on the sets of Yamla Pagla Deewana 2.
Sunny had given us a sneak-peek of Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas in the form of a teaser on Valentine Day this year. Have you watched it yet?
Will the newcomer work his charm? Guess we will have to watch and watch!