- Sonam Kapoor Spills The Beans On Her S*x Life; Says She’d Prefer Neither Handcuffs Nor Blindfolds
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Sonam Kapoor: 'Writers Are The True Rockstars Of Cinema'!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
Karan Johar is one of the most loved celebs of the B-town and apparently the only celeb of the tinsel town, who shares a warm equation with most of the Bollywood stars.
Recently, Karan Johar did a Facebook live session with Alia Bhatt and had revealed how much Sonam Kapoor hates his fashion sense.
Sonam Hates Everything KJo Wears
Karan had said,"Sonam doesn't like anything I wear. Every time I meet her she's like,'KJo , why are you wearing this? This is very last season.' Sonam and Rhea actually are the 'Rheson' why the fashion game changed in our country."
Karan On Sharing His Kids' Picture On The Social Media
Speaking about the same, KJo said, "The thing is, it's just a private zone. They're my kids. I don't want them, right now, to be posing for photographs and me putting them out online."
KJo Is Not Worried About Them But Himself
"Of course, part of me would be very happy to do a photoshoot. But then, I fear I will only be worrying about what my look is and not worried about them."
Aww, That’s So Sweet!
"And I don't think I should reach that stage too soon as yet because I have two children. I'm going to keep them safely guarded for a while."
He concluded by saying, "I definitely will step out with them a lot and they will, in any case, be papped, I'll put up pretty images because I want everyone to see how gorgeous they are."