TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Karan Johar is the most beloved film-maker in Bollywood and he's celebrating his 45th birthday today. There's going to be a lavish birthday party tonight and all of his friends and the who's who of town will be present at the bash!
So it does not matter who comes or who doesn't turn up! These 9 actors will surely be there under all circumstances as their friendship with KJO dates years back, if not decades!
Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar are the best buddies in the Bollywood industry and SRK will surely be present at the bash along with Gauri Khan and AbRam.
Kareena Kapoor and Karan Johar share a very good bond and we're sure she'll be there at the bash along with hubby Saif Ali Khan and baby Taimur.
Alia Bhatt and Karan Johar are inseparable and she'll be there at KJO's birthday bash come hail or storm.
Deepika Padukone has a special place for Karan Johar in her life and the duo are really good friends. She'd never miss his birthday party!
The Bachchan clan will surely be there in full force and celebrate Karan Johar's 45th birthday tonight.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan is now a new member in Karan Johar's life and she too will be present along with her mother Amrita Singh.
Ranbir Kapoor will also be present at Karan Johar's bash and he will surely not miss it as they both are good pals.
Manish Malhotra and Karan Johar's friendship dates way back and he'll definitely not miss KJO's party.
Ayan Mukherjee is a close buddy of Karan Johar and how can he miss his birthday party?
We never know, this image might happen all over again tonight at KJO's birthday bash.