- Dhadak Second Day Collection: Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Starrer Mints 11.04 Crores!
- Dhadak Movie Review: Despite Ishaan Khatter's Terrific Act, You Crave For Sairat's Simplicity!
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Dhadak Box Office Prediction: Will Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer Cross The 100-Crore-Mark?
- Guess Who! This Celeb Makes Janhvi Kapoor Feel Like She's The Most Important Girl In The World
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Dhadak: Here's Why This Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Film Should Be Your Pick For This Week!
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- Anurag Kashyap Praises Karan Johar’s Work In Lust Stories;Tells People To Empower Themselves
- Akash Ambani & Shloka Mehta's Engagement Pics: Shahrukh Khan, Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Arrive!
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
Karan Johar congratulated Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai for completing ten years of marital bliss and posted a sweet message on his twitter handle by saying, " Congratulations Abhishek Bachchan on 10 beautiful years...how time flies! Still remember the sangeet performances!Aishwarya Rai Bachchan".
Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan got married on April 20, 2007 and the wedding took place in a private ceremony at the Bachchan residence, Prateeksha, in Juhu, Mumbai. The couple have been blessed with a daughter, Aaradhya. On the work front, Aishwarya and Abhishek have collaborated with Karan in films like Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, respectively.
Aishwarya Rai and Karan Johar have been close friends for many decades now.
Abhishek Bachchan and Karan Johar are close friends since a long time too.
Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan get along well with almost everyone in the industry.
The Bachchan's love and respect Karan Johar since quite a few decades.
There's no one in the film industry who doesn't like the Bachchan's.
The Bachchan's along with Karan Johar have attended several parties together.
Karan Johar and Aishwarya Rai are absolutely comfortable with each other.
Karan Johar and Aishwarya Rai recently worked together in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
We wish Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan a happy wedding anniversary.