- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Ishaan Khatter & Janhvi Kapoor Make Your Heart Go 'Dhadak' Just Like Sairat In These 7 Scenes!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Am Missing My Mom Very Much; She Had Given Me So Many Tips!
- Dhadak Trailer: Ishaan Khatter Steals Away The Show From Janhvi Kapoor!
- Karan Johar Says 'Can't Wait To Repeat Shahrukh Khan' In A Film, Do We Hear An Announcement Soon?
- Manish Malhotra Is DISGUSTED With Rumors About Him Confirming His Relationship With Karan Johar!
- You Won't Believe How Karan Johar REACTED When Neha Dhupia Told Him She's Getting Married!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar & Others Praise Harshvardhan Kapoor's Bhavesh Joshi Trailer
Karan Johar became a proud father to twins Yash and Roohi in the month of February. Since then everyone has been waiting to get a glimpse of the tiny tots who are apple of KJo's eye.
Folks, you need not wait now since the filmmaker has finally shared the first picture of his babies. Have a look at it here...
The Oh-So-Cute Picture
Karan who is currently in New York as he hosted the IIFA Awards 2017 and is also holidaying with his near-dear ones, was terribly missing his little muchkins and took to Instagram. He shared a little glimpse of his babies' tiny hands and now, we just can't wait for a full picture!
Karan Had Made The Announcement Of Yash & Roohi's Birth On Twitter
KJo had made the big announcement of becoming a father on his Twitter page. He had posted, "I am ecstatic to share with you all the two most wonderful additions to my life, my children and lifelines; Roohi and Yash. I feel enormously blessed to be a parent to these pieces of my heart who were welcomed into this world with the help of the marvels of medical science."
He also added, "I am eternally grateful to the surrogate who has fulfilled my lifelong dream and provided a warm, loving, and nurturing environment to my children before bringing them into this world. She will always remain in my prayers."
KJo Wants His Kids To Grow Up Listening To Hindi Music
The filmmaker was quoted as saying, "I have grown up listening to lot of Hindi film music whether it is Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle among others. I want in their (twins's) nursery; some of my favourite music should play all the time
Karan's Reaction When He Saw Yash And Roohi For The First Time
KJo had revealed that there were tears rolling down his face when he saw his twins, Yash and Roohi for the first time in the hospital after their birth.
KJo Is Such A Doting Papa
During an interview with a leading channel, when KJo was asked about his babies, he replied, "They do a lot of sleeping & I do a lot of staring."