- You Won't Believe How Karan Johar REACTED When Neha Dhupia Told Him She's Getting Married!
- BREAKING: Prabhas Breaks Silence On His FIGHT With Karan Johar & Reveals What EXACTLY Happened!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar & Others Praise Harshvardhan Kapoor's Bhavesh Joshi Trailer
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar On My Name Is Khan: I'm Proud Of Shahrukh Khan & The Way He Played The Character
- Karan Johar Recreates Old Delhi For Kalank, Spends Rs 15 Crore For It!
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Not Madhuri Dixit, Sanjay Dutt Was Uncomfortable To Work With Her Again In Karan Johar's Kalank
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
It seems Karan Johar is no mood to forgive or to let bygones be bygones, especially if the person is Ajay Devgn! Yesterday, Karan was seen interacting with Barkha Dutt and the film-maker didn't shy away from talking about his fight with Ajay Devgn, sexuality, Kangana Ranaut, the Censor Board and Arnab Goswami.
Their interaction started when Barkha Dutt questioned KJo about his 'hostage' video that he had posted online after the Shiv Sena threatened to block his film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil's release post the Uri attack because the film featured Pakistani actors (Fawad Khan & Imran Abbas).
Karan's Reply On His 'Hostage' Video
When asked about the same, Karan Johar said, "I felt spineless after having to apologise in the hostage video."
Karan On Ajay Devgn
If you remember, during the release of ADHM, the fight of KJo & Ajay went public and the duo didn't leave any chance to show their hatred towards each other.
In his recent interaction with Barkha Dutt too, Karan Johar talked about Ajay and told, "Some relationships and friendships have an expiry date... I have no relationship with that man (Ajay Devgn). He was never a friend or even an acquaintance."
Karan's Sarcastic Take On His Fight With Kangana
Post his fight with Ajay & Kajol, Karan's name was again in the headlines, when Kangana referred him as the 'flagbearer of nepotism'. As expected, the bold comment of Kangana didn't go well with Karan and he ended up accusing her of playing the victim card.
Is He Gonna Apologise To Kangana?
When Barkha Dutt asked Karan, whether he will apologise to Kangana, he said, "I felt attacked, why should I apologise? She had an opinion and I respect that, but I had my opinion to give as well. I am a fan of Kangana. I didn't call her to my last party, but I'll call her to my next party."
What's Karan's take On 'Sanskaari' CBFC!
"The CBFC is a certification board, not a censor board. So, they should certify, not censor. We should follow what the UK does, giving different ratings to movies," said Karan Johar in the same interview.
Recently, Arnab Goswani had hinted that a film-maker is the reason behind his exit from Times Now. He had said, "I feel truly sad when some film director calls up a media proprietor and says, ‘Why is this channel asking questions about me, and about why Pakistani artists are acting in my film?' and the media proprietor gets scared. That's very unfortunate.'"
Karan Reacts To Arnab's Accusation
When Karan was asked about the same, Karan politely said, "I feel important. I didn't know I had the power to do that. Leave that, I didn't know I could ask anyone to leave this room."
During the same interview, Karan Johar also talked about homosexuality and here's what he said:
"I won't say it to turn an important part of my life into a big headline. I have done a lot about the LGBT community through my words and work. There's no point in saying those three words."