- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Dhadak: No Phone-policy After Janhvi Kapoor-Ishaan Khatter's Pictures Get Leaked From The Sets
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Sridevi Had To Work With Karan Johar From April 2018? New Details Emerge!
- Arjun Kapoor, Karan Johar & Others Rush To Console Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor After Sridevi's Death!
- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- Price Of Saying NO To KJO! Saaho In Big Trouble Because Of Prabhas' Cold War With Karan Johar?
- TWIST IN THE TALE! Varun Dhawan's Rannbhoomi Is A Reworked Version Of Karan Johar's Shuddhi?
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
After lashing out at Kajol in public, Karan Johar targets Kangana Ranaut and told her stop playing the victim card, every single time! What made him says so? Well, if you remember, a few days, when Kangana graced the couch of Koffee With Karan, she had referred KJo as 'flag-bearer of nepotism.'
At that time, Karan didn't react or say anything but in his latest conversation with Anupama Chopra, Karan Johar expressed his anger and made a shocking statement against Kangana!
Here's What He Told:
'Stop Playing The Victim Card'
Karan said, "I was gracious enough to not cut Kangana's footage. It is her point of view but I am done with Kangana playing the victim card all the time"
'If The Industry Is Bad, Leave It'
He further added, "She cannot play this victim who has a sad story to tell about how she is terrorized by the bad world of industry, leave it then." We gotta say that one just can't mess with Karan Johar.
How Kangana Is Gonna React?
We wonder what Kangana's reaction would be now as she is not the one, who will let this go, easily.
Needless To Say, Karan Was Pissed With Her Statement
Coming back to Karan, recently, during a live chat session on Twitter, Karan expressed his views when a social media user had asked, "Was Kangana correct about nepotism?"
Karan, In The Headlines
Apart from this reason, another thing which is keeping the director in the headlines is his kids. On Sunday, he announced that he has become a father to twins via surrogacy. He says they are now his world and priority.
Roohi & Yash
The daughter has been named Roohi - a rearrangement of Karan's mother's name Hiroo and the son has been christened Yash - on Karan's late father's name.
In a statement, Karan said, "I am ecstatic to share with you all the two most wonderful additions to my life, my children and lifelines; Roohi and Yash.
"I feel enormously blessed to be a parent to these pieces of my heart who were welcomed into this world with the help of the marvels of medical science."
Best known for directing films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham..., said it 'was an emotional yet well thought out decision which I have taken after considering all the responsibilities and duties that come with being a parent.'
"In order to arrive at this decision, I have prepared myself mentally, physically, emotionally and logistically to ensure that my children get all the unconditional love, care and attention from me and mine.
"I have submitted to the fact that my children are my world and priority."