- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Dhadak: No Phone-policy After Janhvi Kapoor-Ishaan Khatter's Pictures Get Leaked From The Sets
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Sridevi Had To Work With Karan Johar From April 2018? New Details Emerge!
- Arjun Kapoor, Karan Johar & Others Rush To Console Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor After Sridevi's Death!
- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- Price Of Saying NO To KJO! Saaho In Big Trouble Because Of Prabhas' Cold War With Karan Johar?
- TWIST IN THE TALE! Varun Dhawan's Rannbhoomi Is A Reworked Version Of Karan Johar's Shuddhi?
- Dear Aamir Khan, Karan Johar Has Got Something Really Sweet Things To Say About You!
- Malaika Arora CONFESSED Namrata Shirodkar & Mehr Jessia Ganged Up Against Her During Modelling Days!
Kangana Ranaut started the nepotism debate on Karan Johar's chat show Koffee With Karan and it's still going on.
Karan Johar recently attended Neha Dhupia's chat show and once again he was asked to comment on the controversial topic.
This Topic Is Over Abused
"I really have nothing to say. I really don't want to say anything on this topic because it's over said, overdone, over abused as a term.''
There Are More Issues To Focus On
''I think there are so many more important aspects of life and issues to really address and really do we have to keep focussing on the same thing again and again?''
It Does Exist
''I understand the philosophy and of course, it exists.''
It's Going To Happen
''Who is saying it doesn't? It exists in several professions as it does in ours. It's an age-old phenomenon that is not going anywhere. And it's going to happen.''
If You Accept It, Welcome To The Club
''If you have a problem with it, apologies, if you accept it, welcome to the club. It's as simple as that."
So, readers, do you also think the same? Please let us know your views by posting the comments below.