- Dhadak Movie Review: Despite Ishaan Khatter's Terrific Act, You Crave For Sairat's Simplicity!
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Dhadak Box Office Prediction: Will Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer Cross The 100-Crore-Mark?
- Guess Who! This Celeb Makes Janhvi Kapoor Feel Like She's The Most Important Girl In The World
- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
Film-maker Karan Johar, who has become a father to twins via surrogacy, says he wants his children to listen to Hindi film music that he has grown up listening to.
"I have grown up listening to lot of Hindi film music whether it is Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle among others. I want in their (twins's) nursery; some of my favourite music should play all the time," Karan told the media during the book launch of Ustad Amjad Ali Khan's "Master on Masters".
"So that my babies to listen to them because I love their song and they should listen what I love, to love me," he added.
The 44-year-old filmmaker says he got the habit of listening to iconic playback singers and late rocker Elvis Presley from his mother Hiroo Johar.
"In fact I think my mother married my father because he promised to take her for an Elvis Presley show, which he did on their honeymoon!" he added.
On Wednesday Karan took home his surrogate twins Roohi and Yash after they spent over seven weeks in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) of a hospital due to premature delivery.