- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Dhadak: No Phone-policy After Janhvi Kapoor-Ishaan Khatter's Pictures Get Leaked From The Sets
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
Film-maker Karan Johar, who has become a father to twins via surrogacy, says he wants his children to listen to Hindi film music that he has grown up listening to.
"I have grown up listening to lot of Hindi film music whether it is Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle among others. I want in their (twins's) nursery; some of my favourite music should play all the time," Karan told the media during the book launch of Ustad Amjad Ali Khan's "Master on Masters".
"So that my babies to listen to them because I love their song and they should listen what I love, to love me," he added.
The 44-year-old filmmaker says he got the habit of listening to iconic playback singers and late rocker Elvis Presley from his mother Hiroo Johar.
"In fact I think my mother married my father because he promised to take her for an Elvis Presley show, which he did on their honeymoon!" he added.
On Wednesday Karan took home his surrogate twins Roohi and Yash after they spent over seven weeks in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) of a hospital due to premature delivery.