TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
While the entire nation was gripped with Bieber fever yesterday including our Bollywood biggies like Alia Bhatt, Malaika Arora, Jacqueline Fernandez and others, there was one Bollywood celebrity couple who were left disappointed at Justin Bieber's Mumbai concert.
We are talking about the hottie Karan Singh Grover and his wife Bipasha Basu who did arrive at the venue but had to leave within five minutes. Shocking, isn't it?
Well, but that's exactly what happened. The lovebirds arrived at DY Patil Stadium expecting it to be a serene event but instead were greeted by a huge crowd of people who started shouting at the top of their lungs the moment they saw the duo.
Thus, the couple had to immediately leave the venue. Bipasha told the media, "We didn't get security with us and it is too crowded so we are leaving." Oh no! Now that's quite unfortunate.
However the couple took it sportingly and headed for a dinner together. Later Bips even shared few photos on her Instagram page. Check it out here...
A post shared by bipashabasusinghgrover (@bipashabasu) on May 10, 2017 at 10:56am PDT
A post shared by bipashabasusinghgrover (@bipashabasu) on May 10, 2017 at 10:58am PDT
Coming back to the concert, Alan Walker performed the opening act for Justin, who took the stage at 8 pm. He performed for over 90 minutes belting out his hit tracks like Sorry, What Do You Mean, Never Let You Go, Baby and others.
The gig came to an end at 10 pm as the Canadian popstar bid adieu to his Indian fans, promising to come back soon.