- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Kiara Advani Is All Excited As She Gears Up For Kareena Kapoor-Akshay Kumar's Good News
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Shahrukh Khan Reaps The 'Benefits Of Being In A Tub' With Kareena Kapoor, Karisma & Sharmila Tagore
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita Arora & Friends Have Fun In Dubai! View Pictures
- Kareena Kapoor: I Want Taimur To Be A Good Person, With Strong Values
- Rakesh Roshan Was Furious! Real Reason Why Kareena Kapoor Was Removed From Hrithik's Debut KNPH
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
During the conversation, Kareena mentioned how unfair a section of people was to her, when they called Kareena 'overweight', who had recently delivered a baby. Thanks to Kareena's sassy side, the lady gave a befitting reply to all those and here's what she told:
'She's So Overweight'
"I had just delivered and it was like 45 days and I had gone somewhere. I happened to read some of the comments and they were like 'She's so overweight'. I was like, that is so unfair'".
They Were Like 'Why Is She Going Out'?
She further added, "I just delivered and it has been only 45 days. They were like, 'why is she going out' I am like, that is the most normal thing to do. To have a life, to do things....to still be able to do the things you enjoy doing. It does not mean...everything takes time."
Kareena On Getting Back In Shape
"How can some comment that I am overweight. It takes time, I am trying ..I don't want to do it overnight. People take one month to two years, I might do it in 6 months. I will do it, with Rujuta's help. I want people to accept me in every phase," concluded Kareena.
'I Have Put On 18 Kgs'
"I am told it takes seven months to lose weight. I am trying without compromising anything. I enjoyed my pregnancy and the world saw it. I carried Taimur with a lot of strength, energy and joy. I have put on 18 kgs till the day I walked to the hospital," mentioned Kareena.
When Karisma Boosted Kareena's Confidence
"I was photographed from different angles and I used to worry. But then my sister (Karisma) and all were like listen you are pregnant," revealed Kareena.
It's A Special Moment For Kareena
The Jab We Met actress also added, "I enjoyed pregnancy. I wanted to spend time with my son and also with my husband. He is a new addition to our family and it is a special moment."
Saif Is Taking Care Of Taimur
The lady also interacted with media and when she was asked who is with Taimur right now, she said, "I wanted Saif to be with Taimur when I am coming here for the chat. But it got delayed. Saif delayed his meeting. Taimur is not alone."
Next Time, You Might See Bebo With Taimur S
She further added, "He is born to Saif and me so yeah! Of course, there is always an option to strap him and take him along. Like maybe next time I can get him for a chat. We are a working couple and people appreciate that."
Coming back to Bebo's look for the day, there's no apt word to describe how beautiful Kareena Kapoor was looking in a blue coloured dress.
We gotta say that we are loving this never-seen-before side Kareena Kapoor Khan!