- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Veerey Ki Wedding Trailer: Jimmy Shergill & Pulkit Samrat Do Quite The Opposite!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- IT CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THIS! Taimur Ali Khan's Play-Time With Daddy Saif Is A Priceless Moment
- Bundle Of Joy! Taimur Tries To Comb His Hair & The Picture Looks So Cute
- SO FUNNY! Saif Ali Khan Compares Taimur To A Drunk Baby
- Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding Will Usher A New Era In Bollywood, Says Rhea Kapoor
- Oops Moment! Did Katrina Kaif Just Taunt Ranbir Kapoor For Betraying Her, In Facebook Live Chat?
During the conversation, Kareena mentioned how unfair a section of people was to her, when they called Kareena 'overweight', who had recently delivered a baby. Thanks to Kareena's sassy side, the lady gave a befitting reply to all those and here's what she told:
'She's So Overweight'
"I had just delivered and it was like 45 days and I had gone somewhere. I happened to read some of the comments and they were like 'She's so overweight'. I was like, that is so unfair'".
They Were Like 'Why Is She Going Out'?
She further added, "I just delivered and it has been only 45 days. They were like, 'why is she going out' I am like, that is the most normal thing to do. To have a life, to do things....to still be able to do the things you enjoy doing. It does not mean...everything takes time."
Kareena On Getting Back In Shape
"How can some comment that I am overweight. It takes time, I am trying ..I don't want to do it overnight. People take one month to two years, I might do it in 6 months. I will do it, with Rujuta's help. I want people to accept me in every phase," concluded Kareena.
'I Have Put On 18 Kgs'
"I am told it takes seven months to lose weight. I am trying without compromising anything. I enjoyed my pregnancy and the world saw it. I carried Taimur with a lot of strength, energy and joy. I have put on 18 kgs till the day I walked to the hospital," mentioned Kareena.
When Karisma Boosted Kareena's Confidence
"I was photographed from different angles and I used to worry. But then my sister (Karisma) and all were like listen you are pregnant," revealed Kareena.
It's A Special Moment For Kareena
The Jab We Met actress also added, "I enjoyed pregnancy. I wanted to spend time with my son and also with my husband. He is a new addition to our family and it is a special moment."
Saif Is Taking Care Of Taimur
The lady also interacted with media and when she was asked who is with Taimur right now, she said, "I wanted Saif to be with Taimur when I am coming here for the chat. But it got delayed. Saif delayed his meeting. Taimur is not alone."
Next Time, You Might See Bebo With Taimur S
She further added, "He is born to Saif and me so yeah! Of course, there is always an option to strap him and take him along. Like maybe next time I can get him for a chat. We are a working couple and people appreciate that."
Coming back to Bebo's look for the day, there's no apt word to describe how beautiful Kareena Kapoor was looking in a blue coloured dress.
We gotta say that we are loving this never-seen-before side Kareena Kapoor Khan!