- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Kareena Kapoor BLASTS Feminists For Their Non-stop Lecture, Says She's A Feminist In The RIGHT WAY
- Take A Wild Guess! Kareena Kapoor Had Rejected These 2 Blockbuster Movies
During the conversation, Kareena mentioned how unfair a section of people was to her, when they called Kareena 'overweight', who had recently delivered a baby. Thanks to Kareena's sassy side, the lady gave a befitting reply to all those and here's what she told:
'She's So Overweight'
"I had just delivered and it was like 45 days and I had gone somewhere. I happened to read some of the comments and they were like 'She's so overweight'. I was like, that is so unfair'".
They Were Like 'Why Is She Going Out'?
She further added, "I just delivered and it has been only 45 days. They were like, 'why is she going out' I am like, that is the most normal thing to do. To have a life, to do things....to still be able to do the things you enjoy doing. It does not mean...everything takes time."
Kareena On Getting Back In Shape
"How can some comment that I am overweight. It takes time, I am trying ..I don't want to do it overnight. People take one month to two years, I might do it in 6 months. I will do it, with Rujuta's help. I want people to accept me in every phase," concluded Kareena.
'I Have Put On 18 Kgs'
"I am told it takes seven months to lose weight. I am trying without compromising anything. I enjoyed my pregnancy and the world saw it. I carried Taimur with a lot of strength, energy and joy. I have put on 18 kgs till the day I walked to the hospital," mentioned Kareena.
When Karisma Boosted Kareena's Confidence
"I was photographed from different angles and I used to worry. But then my sister (Karisma) and all were like listen you are pregnant," revealed Kareena.
It's A Special Moment For Kareena
The Jab We Met actress also added, "I enjoyed pregnancy. I wanted to spend time with my son and also with my husband. He is a new addition to our family and it is a special moment."
Saif Is Taking Care Of Taimur
The lady also interacted with media and when she was asked who is with Taimur right now, she said, "I wanted Saif to be with Taimur when I am coming here for the chat. But it got delayed. Saif delayed his meeting. Taimur is not alone."
Next Time, You Might See Bebo With Taimur S
She further added, "He is born to Saif and me so yeah! Of course, there is always an option to strap him and take him along. Like maybe next time I can get him for a chat. We are a working couple and people appreciate that."
Coming back to Bebo's look for the day, there's no apt word to describe how beautiful Kareena Kapoor was looking in a blue coloured dress.
We gotta say that we are loving this never-seen-before side Kareena Kapoor Khan!