- Where Is Taimur? Inside Pictures From Kareena Kapoor Khan's Midnight Birthday Celebration!
- Taimur Ali Khan Steals The Show At Uncle Aadar Jain's Ganpati Celebrations; His Pics Are Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- BEBO’S CATFIGHT! When Kareena Kapoor Khan INSULTED Dia Mirza & Shouted 'Who The Hell Are You?'
- VIRAL! Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Slammed For Donning A Bikini In Front Of Taimur Ali Khan [Pictures]
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Reacts To Kapoor Family Selling The Iconic RK Studio!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Collaborating With Ranveer Singh After Rejecting His 3 Films!
- Anurag Basu Reacts To Reports About Arjun Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Khan In 'Life In A Metro' Sequel!
- Saif Ali Khan's Birthday Bash: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sara Ali Khan & Others Make It A Memorable One!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
It was quite surprising to see Kareena Kapoor Khan throwing tantrums at a recent award show, where she was honoured with the title of 'Trendsetter of the Year'.
Kareena, who's quite famous for being outspoken, left the media shell-shocked when she was asked to answer a few questions. She was seen making faces at the reporters and cameras, and said that it's already too late (baarah baj gaye hai!) and that she wants to go home.
Kareena's Reaction Has Us All Surprised
But that wasn't the end of it. When a reporter questions her about her views on the ongoing controversy around Padmavati and whether she supports Deepika Padukone, she literally just walked away, leaving the reporters dumbfounded!
It's surprising that despite being such a big star, Kareena couldn't find a few words to talk about Padmavati!
Meanwhile, Read Kareena's Recent Interview About Taimur
While talking to Harper's Bazaar Bride, Kareena talked about dressing up Taimur Ali Khan and said she doesn't do that for paparazzi!
"Well, I dress him up because I like to dress him up which is also pretty much casual. But I don't dress him up because of the paparazzi or the fact that he is getting clicked."
Kareena On Fashion
"I am happy if he gets clicked in kurta pajama. Fashion also lies in the fact that you're comfortable in what you wear, have the right attitude and can carry off anything."
Kareena On Traveling With Taimur
Kareena also spoke about traveling with son Taimur and her airport looks. She said, "My style has been very confident, and it has always been in the casual chic kind of zone than a couture one."
I'm A Practical Dresser
"I think people relate to me more in my jeans and sneakers and I think that's also quite a big statement because you're working and constantly on the go.
I mean my airport looks can't be much like that of a ramp style, with high heels because we also have to think about the practicality of the situation as well. I think I'm a practical dresser."
Kareena On Her Experience, While Shooting For Veere Di Wedding
"I have always been part of big commercial films with huge actors and, this time, I was very sure that was not what I wanted to do."
"I wanted to be a part of an ensemble cast with four women for a different experience. It is not your typical Bollywood commercial script. It was a fun ride - the producers and cast members were mostly women."
What's Next For Kareena Kapoor Khan?
"I still have a song left to shoot for Veere Di Wedding. I am constantly shooting advertisements and also reading scripts. But, I don't think it should be expected of me to shoot a lot so soon after my delivery."
Here's How Kareena Will Balance Her Work & Personal Life
"I started Veere Di Wedding nine months after Taimur's (Ali Khan) birth and it is almost unheard of in Bollywood.
I think people should be patient with me because I do not have the bandwidth to work so hard so soon. I would like to spend some time with my son, get things sorted, and take my time to figure out what I want to do and sort my head out."