- When Kareena Kapoor Khan Took A POTSHOT At Katrina Kaif: Don’t Remember When She Made Her Debut
- Where Is Taimur? Inside Pictures From Kareena Kapoor Khan's Midnight Birthday Celebration!
- Taimur Ali Khan Steals The Show At Uncle Aadar Jain's Ganpati Celebrations; His Pics Are Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- BEBO’S CATFIGHT! When Kareena Kapoor Khan INSULTED Dia Mirza & Shouted 'Who The Hell Are You?'
- VIRAL! Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Slammed For Donning A Bikini In Front Of Taimur Ali Khan [Pictures]
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Reacts To Kapoor Family Selling The Iconic RK Studio!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Collaborating With Ranveer Singh After Rejecting His 3 Films!
- Anurag Basu Reacts To Reports About Arjun Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Khan In 'Life In A Metro' Sequel!
- Saif Ali Khan's Birthday Bash: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sara Ali Khan & Others Make It A Memorable One!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
We all know that Kareena Kapoor Khan graced her pregnancy and motherhood like a boss! From doing photoshoots, events and commercials, Bebo was on her toes throughout her pregnancy phase and now post the birth of her baby boy Taimur, she's back to work.
Recently the gorgeous actress during a FB live chat session with her dietician Rujuta Divekar spilled the beans about how life has changed post Taimur's birth and much more.
Here's what she had to say...
On Baby Taimur
"I walk a lot. My son cries if I sit with him in my arms. It is his way of telling me to walk a lot. He is keeping me on the toes already. I am happy he loves walking already." She further added, "I say it with a lot of pride that he (Taimur) is the most gorgeous child, not because he is mine, but because he is very good looking. Yes, he has the Pathan genes, but it's also because I ate a lot of ghee."
On Saif Ali Khan's Whatsapp DP of Taimur Going Viral
Kareena said, "I asked Saif why did he put Taimur's pic on Whatsapp? He was like 'It is okay. I cannot hide him for the whole life.'"
Further talking about her pregnancy phase, which she carried out with grace, she quipped, "It hasn't been intentional. I wanted to have a normal pregnancy life. I didn't want to pretend. I enjoyed that phase."
On The Secret Behind Her Post-Pregnancy Glow
Bebo said, "A lot of parathas and pizzas have gone into Taimur [son]. When I was up and about during pregnancy, I'd often worry about my weight. Lolo (Karisma Kapoor, sister) asked me to have fun and I did. Soon after, I wanted to get back to the Tashan diet. But Rujuta stopped me from rushing into things. I am eating in moderation and paying attention to what my body needs."
The actress is currently following a balanced diet - a bowl of veggies apart from bajra rotis brushed with ghee and lots of jaggery. Her dietician Rujuta Divekar revealed, "She gorged on lentils. Rajma and chholay were her favourite. Even now, she takes a bowl of khichdi from time time. At times, she eats a palmful of rice for dinner. While watching TV at night, she has her glass of milk, which is a great source of Vitamin D. If she intends to drink [alcohol], she informs me three days in advance, so I can move her diet around. Eating in moderation is the key."
I Don't Think I Will Write A Book On Diet Or Anything
When Bebo was asked if she will ever pen down a book, she answered, "A lot of people have come to me to write a book but I don't think I will write on diet or anything. If ever I write, it will be on my life."