- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
- This Throwback Photo Of Katrina Kaif From Her Telugu Debut Will Make You Realize Time Flies & How!
Around 15 years ago, our very own glamourous Indian models Katrina Kaif, Neha Dhupia, Aditi Gowitrikar, Shamita Singha and Aanchal Kumar got the opportunity to meet the Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, when the girls were in Libya for a private fashion show.
The major throwback pic shows Katrina Kaif all young and innocent with a quirky smile and Neha Dhupia looks completely different. Shamita captioned the image as, "Almost 15 years ago when we all were in Libya for a fashion show and had the privilege of meeting the man Mr. Gaddafi himself! Girls! Remember this trip??"
Katrina Kaif, Neha Dhupia, Aditi Gowitrikar, Shamita Singha and Aanchal Kumar pose with Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
Private Fashion Show
The young girls were part of a private fashion show in Libya.
Katrina Kaif was a model before she made it into Bollywood.
Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi had a bunch of women as his personal bodyguards.
e're sure Katrina Kaif and Neha Dhupia had a lot of fun during their fashion show stint in Libya.
The picture was taken almost 15 years ago in Libya.
Young & Innocent
Katrina Kaif looks young and innocent as a model back then.
Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi was killed in 2011.
After Gaddafi's death, Barack Obama said, "The shadow of tyranny over Libya has been lifted."
UK Prime Minister David Cameron stated that he was "proud" of his country's role in overthrowing "this brutal dictator".
Katrina Kaif's upcoming movie Jagga Jasoos is all sett o hit the theatres on July 14, 2017.
The film stars Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor in the lead roles.
Jagga Jasoos will see Govinda making a cameo appearance.