- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Katrina Kaif On Supporting Her Contemporaries: I Try To Support As Much As I Can In My Work Space
- FIRST LOOK! This Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif Starrer Will Be The Biggest Dance Film Ever In 3D
- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Varun Dhawan & Katrina Kaif To Star In 'India's Biggest Dance Film'
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Aanand L Rai: Katrina Kaif Brings Ease, Fun And Love On The Sets Of Zero
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- Salman Khan REFUSES To Promote Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle; Her TANTRUMS To Be Blamed?
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Malaika Arora CONFESSED Namrata Shirodkar & Mehr Jessia Ganged Up Against Her During Modelling Days!
Around 15 years ago, our very own glamourous Indian models Katrina Kaif, Neha Dhupia, Aditi Gowitrikar, Shamita Singha and Aanchal Kumar got the opportunity to meet the Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, when the girls were in Libya for a private fashion show.
The major throwback pic shows Katrina Kaif all young and innocent with a quirky smile and Neha Dhupia looks completely different. Shamita captioned the image as, "Almost 15 years ago when we all were in Libya for a fashion show and had the privilege of meeting the man Mr. Gaddafi himself! Girls! Remember this trip??"
Katrina Kaif, Neha Dhupia, Aditi Gowitrikar, Shamita Singha and Aanchal Kumar pose with Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
Private Fashion Show
The young girls were part of a private fashion show in Libya.
Katrina Kaif was a model before she made it into Bollywood.
Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi had a bunch of women as his personal bodyguards.
e're sure Katrina Kaif and Neha Dhupia had a lot of fun during their fashion show stint in Libya.
The picture was taken almost 15 years ago in Libya.
Young & Innocent
Katrina Kaif looks young and innocent as a model back then.
Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi was killed in 2011.
After Gaddafi's death, Barack Obama said, "The shadow of tyranny over Libya has been lifted."
UK Prime Minister David Cameron stated that he was "proud" of his country's role in overthrowing "this brutal dictator".
Katrina Kaif's upcoming movie Jagga Jasoos is all sett o hit the theatres on July 14, 2017.
The film stars Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor in the lead roles.
Jagga Jasoos will see Govinda making a cameo appearance.