- When Kareena Kapoor Khan Took A POTSHOT At Katrina Kaif: Don’t Remember When She Made Her Debut
- Thugs of Hindostan Unveils New Poster Of Katrina Kaif As Suraiyya! View Here
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Katrina Kaif Gets It All Wrong, Does The Aarti To Lord Ganesh In An Anti-clock-wise Direction!
Around 15 years ago, our very own glamourous Indian models Katrina Kaif, Neha Dhupia, Aditi Gowitrikar, Shamita Singha and Aanchal Kumar got the opportunity to meet the Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, when the girls were in Libya for a private fashion show.
The major throwback pic shows Katrina Kaif all young and innocent with a quirky smile and Neha Dhupia looks completely different. Shamita captioned the image as, "Almost 15 years ago when we all were in Libya for a fashion show and had the privilege of meeting the man Mr. Gaddafi himself! Girls! Remember this trip??"
Katrina Kaif, Neha Dhupia, Aditi Gowitrikar, Shamita Singha and Aanchal Kumar pose with Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
Private Fashion Show
The young girls were part of a private fashion show in Libya.
Katrina Kaif was a model before she made it into Bollywood.
Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi had a bunch of women as his personal bodyguards.
e're sure Katrina Kaif and Neha Dhupia had a lot of fun during their fashion show stint in Libya.
The picture was taken almost 15 years ago in Libya.
Young & Innocent
Katrina Kaif looks young and innocent as a model back then.
Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi was killed in 2011.
After Gaddafi's death, Barack Obama said, "The shadow of tyranny over Libya has been lifted."
UK Prime Minister David Cameron stated that he was "proud" of his country's role in overthrowing "this brutal dictator".
Katrina Kaif's upcoming movie Jagga Jasoos is all sett o hit the theatres on July 14, 2017.
The film stars Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor in the lead roles.
Jagga Jasoos will see Govinda making a cameo appearance.