- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
We all know that Salman Khan is touted to be a mentor to Bollywood newbies as he grooms them well in every aspect and prepares them for the future. It looks like the leggy lass Katrina Kaif has taken a leaf from Salman's book and is now a mentor to female newbies in the Bollywood industry.
Yes, you heard that right! Katrina Kaif is now mentoring supermodel-actress Elena Fernandes, who made her Bollywood debut with the movie Kapoor & Sons in 2016. An excited Elena was quoted as saying, "I met Katrina through my personal fitness trainer who is like my best friend. Katrina and I share the common trainer and that is how we became friends. She has been really sweet to me and always helps me with some tips and advice. She is like my mentor."
Elena further commented, "She asks me to stay focused and not to react to the rumors. She also tells me to be proactive and be hands on with my career. Katrina, I feel is hands on with her career too, as she doesn't just leave it to managers, she personally takes interest and make efforts with directors. Just like me, she too hails from the Great Britain and that's an added bonus."
Also, Parineeti Chopra had once revealed that Katrina Kaif is the 'go-to person' when it comes to personal fitness, health tips and workouts. It's good to see Bollywood actresses being there for each other in terms of fitness issues and career-related queries.