- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Katrina Kaif On Supporting Her Contemporaries: I Try To Support As Much As I Can In My Work Space
- FIRST LOOK! This Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif Starrer Will Be The Biggest Dance Film Ever In 3D
- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Varun Dhawan & Katrina Kaif To Star In 'India's Biggest Dance Film'
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
We all know that Salman Khan is touted to be a mentor to Bollywood newbies as he grooms them well in every aspect and prepares them for the future. It looks like the leggy lass Katrina Kaif has taken a leaf from Salman's book and is now a mentor to female newbies in the Bollywood industry.
Yes, you heard that right! Katrina Kaif is now mentoring supermodel-actress Elena Fernandes, who made her Bollywood debut with the movie Kapoor & Sons in 2016. An excited Elena was quoted as saying, "I met Katrina through my personal fitness trainer who is like my best friend. Katrina and I share the common trainer and that is how we became friends. She has been really sweet to me and always helps me with some tips and advice. She is like my mentor."
Elena further commented, "She asks me to stay focused and not to react to the rumors. She also tells me to be proactive and be hands on with my career. Katrina, I feel is hands on with her career too, as she doesn't just leave it to managers, she personally takes interest and make efforts with directors. Just like me, she too hails from the Great Britain and that's an added bonus."
Also, Parineeti Chopra had once revealed that Katrina Kaif is the 'go-to person' when it comes to personal fitness, health tips and workouts. It's good to see Bollywood actresses being there for each other in terms of fitness issues and career-related queries.