- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai AVOIDS Salman; Katrina Acts COOL With Alia But SNUBS Ranbir At Sonam's Reception
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor & Rani Mukerji SLAY At Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi Ceremony [INSIDE PICTURES]
- Fight With Katrina To Get Worse! Alia Bhatt Says She Won't DENY Her Affair Buzz With Ranbir Kapoor
- WATCH OUT! Katrina Kaif Will Leave You Spellbound With Her Latest Photoshoot
- Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle Looks Gorgeous In These Pics & It's Hard Not To Fall In Love With Her
- Shocker! Salman Khan Refuses A Cameo In Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle's Debut Film?
- Katrina Kaif No Longer Friends With Alia Bhatt Because Of Ranbir Kapoor? Here's The Truth!
- Salman Khan To Be Blamed! Catfight Brewing Between Katrina Kaif And Jacqueline Fernandez?
Ranbir Kapoor's name is continuously in the headlines and the reason is none other than his much awaited film, Jagga Jasoos. While, the actor is being praised by one and all for his acting talent, the film got mixed responses from the critics.
Amidst the release of Jagga Jasoos, the film which also casts his ex-girlfriend, Katrina Kaif, the actor got candid to a leading tabloid about his would-be girlfriend/wife and his comments might hurt Kat!
What Ranbir Expects From His Girlfriend?
"There are varying degrees of what you expect (from a person). As you grow older, you understand more about life, and how much you have to give (back) in a relationship."
Ranbir On His Would-be Wife/GF
"What I was like while dating a girl in school, and what I am now, and what I will be to my girlfriend later or my wife will be very different."
‘There’s A Sense Of Evolvement’
"There is no way to measure it. But there is a different sense of evolvement so far as love in my life is concerned."
Will Ranbir Date Non-filmy Girl?
"Unfortunately, I don't. I'm so obsessed with my films, my life at the movies, and working through the year, that I don't really get to meet people unless I travel, or it's a chance encounter."
Ranbir Would Like To Go On A Date With A Non-filmy Girl
"Usually, the only people you get to meet are from the (film) industry. And mostly you interact with actresses. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Film people are amazing, but I'd like to, you know, go on a date..."
But, It’s Tough To Date Ranbir
In the same interview Ranbir further added, "I think it'll be hard for that person though, because of the kind of lives we live."
Here’s Why He Feels So..
"There'll be a lot of insecurities. But if you meet somebody who's sorted, and if you're yourself sorted," concluded Ranbir.
Is Ranbir Active On Tinder App?
"It's not a bad thing to be on Tinder. Tinder is doing good to people - it's getting them together."
I’m Falling In Love With My Own Company
"But I'm happy falling in love with my own company. I've always been like that. I don't mind travelling, having breakfast, lunch, dinner, alone."
Ranbir Enjoys Being Partnerless
"Sure, being with someone is amazing. There is nothing more beautiful than that. But being alone is something I also enjoy very much."