- Thugs of Hindostan Unveils New Poster Of Katrina Kaif As Suraiyya! View Here
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Katrina Kaif Gets It All Wrong, Does The Aarti To Lord Ganesh In An Anti-clock-wise Direction!
- OMG! Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Up Like This For Ganesh Chaturthi & Fans Can’t Keep Calm [PICS]
If you're a die-hard fan of Katrina Kaif and a little worried about her personal as well as professional life, then this article is for you!
After a long time, Katrina Kaif talked about her former boyfriend, Salman Khan and she didn't shy away from praising him. But the story doesn't end here.
She made sure to take a pot-shot at her another ex-boyfriend, Ranbir Kapoor. What did she say? Read on to know!
Katrina Praises Salman Like Never Before
"Ali is one of my closest friends and I have known Salman Khan since I have entered the film industry. These are two people who know me and have trust in me, especially in the work capacity," says Katrina Kaif, while interacting with DNA.
‘Salman Knows Me As A Person’
Katrina further adds, "I know they are there to make sure that the best happens to the film. Salman has the added advantage of knowing me well as a person, while Ali is one of my dearest friends, so that's the best possible place possible anyone can work in."
I’m In Good Hands: Katrina On Salman
"And that's exactly what I feel when I am on the sets of Tiger Zinda Hai - I know that I'm in really good hands and I have people like them to help me every step of the way," says Katrina Kaif, while praising Salman.
Katrina Talks About Her Last One Year
"I am happier today. Everyone has to go through times where they have to learn and unlearn some things. This is what every human being does, not just actors," inserts Katrina.
Katrina On Self-discovery
"Everyone goes through a process of self-discovery to understand and correct oneself. One has to evolve, become better to cope with life and to live life in a correct way."
Did Katrina Hint At Her Failed Relationship With Ranbir?
She further added, "I have also realised that being happy is a choice, and it's something you have to move towards. You don't just wake up one day and say, ‘Okay only when I have X, Y and Z, will I be really happy'. It's not."
‘It’s Not About Being Dependent On Anyone’
"You have to find your happiness in the situation and also have a little bit of belief in life that things will get better soon. Being happy is an attitude you have to have - it's not about being dependent on anything or anyone."
Is Katrina Anxious About Promoting JJ With Ranbir?
When asked about the same, she said, "What is there to get anxious about the promotion of the film? It is too early for us to know what the plan is. Whatever it is, the producers come up with it and I will support the film right to the end. I always have been supportive of all my films."
Katrina On Why JJ Took So Long To Be Made:
In the same interview, Katrina also revealed why Jagga Jasoos kept getting delayed and here's what she told:
"I think that Dada (Anurag Basu) is an eccentric genius, but a genius nevertheless. He has got a mind which has so many things going on inside of it that when he tries to vocalise to the person in front of him, most of the time they won't understand."
Katrina In Awe Of Anurag Basu
"He's got a large, complicated picture in his head and is only able to express a certain part of it. That's what I feel is under process. When it comes together, nobody can predict the outcome and it's not in our hands and not our job to, either."
Katrina Says She Can’t Predict The Outcome Of JJ
"What is our job, is to try to make people who watch the film say that they understood why the process took that much time. The final outcome - good or bad - or if people will like the film or not, is something none of us can predict."
"At least, we know that Dada's attempt was to create a new, unexplored world, in a different language (through music). Even the way the story progresses and the characters interact with each other is extremely innovative and that's why putting it all together has taken a certain amount of time," concluded Katrina Kaif.