- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Deepika Padukone SUFFERING From UNBEARABLE Back Pain? Might Take 4 Months To Recover!
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
Remember that interview of Deepika Padukone, in which she had mentioned that her partner had cheated on her?A Well, everybody knew that she was hinting at none other than Ranbir Kapoor.
Cut to present, her rival, Katrina Kaif is in the same situation now and when she was asked about her break-up, Katrina rather gave an unexpected reply. Want to know what she said? Read on...
"What is between two people, may be someone who has a magical skill will get it," said Katrina, while speaking about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor.
'No One Is Going To Get That Out Of Me'
"No one is going to get that out of me (referring to what she feels). So, it is not even a concern to me as that's what it is between two people," added Katrina.
'We Share A Great Equation'
Speaking about her current equation with Ranbir, she said, "In terms of professional sphere, we were going to support the film. We both have a great work equation as actors, performers even today."
'Our Energies At Work Have Been Always Good'
She further added, "With the two films that we did together our energies at work have always been good and we are just hoping to recreate that with this film too."
Katrina Also Praised Ranbir
Not just that, Katrina also praised Ranbir, saying the actor's passion for cinema and his dedication to his craft is great.
We Gotta Agree With You, Kat!
"He is someone who never loses focus or interest in cinema. He's very responsible as an actor to perform and deliver and that is great."
Katrina On Anurag Basu
In the same interview, Katrina also talked about 'dada' Anurag Basu and told, "He doesn't want anything that is cliched. He wants to create something that one can connect to and is tangible. He doesn't want anything that seems rehearsed or is predictable."
Jagga Jasoos has been backed by Disney and Ranbir and Basu's Picture Shuru Productions and is all set to hit the theatres on July 14.