- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
Remember that interview of Deepika Padukone, in which she had mentioned that her partner had cheated on her?A Well, everybody knew that she was hinting at none other than Ranbir Kapoor.
Cut to present, her rival, Katrina Kaif is in the same situation now and when she was asked about her break-up, Katrina rather gave an unexpected reply. Want to know what she said? Read on...
"What is between two people, may be someone who has a magical skill will get it," said Katrina, while speaking about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor.
'No One Is Going To Get That Out Of Me'
"No one is going to get that out of me (referring to what she feels). So, it is not even a concern to me as that's what it is between two people," added Katrina.
'We Share A Great Equation'
Speaking about her current equation with Ranbir, she said, "In terms of professional sphere, we were going to support the film. We both have a great work equation as actors, performers even today."
'Our Energies At Work Have Been Always Good'
She further added, "With the two films that we did together our energies at work have always been good and we are just hoping to recreate that with this film too."
Katrina Also Praised Ranbir
Not just that, Katrina also praised Ranbir, saying the actor's passion for cinema and his dedication to his craft is great.
We Gotta Agree With You, Kat!
"He is someone who never loses focus or interest in cinema. He's very responsible as an actor to perform and deliver and that is great."
Katrina On Anurag Basu
In the same interview, Katrina also talked about 'dada' Anurag Basu and told, "He doesn't want anything that is cliched. He wants to create something that one can connect to and is tangible. He doesn't want anything that seems rehearsed or is predictable."
Jagga Jasoos has been backed by Disney and Ranbir and Basu's Picture Shuru Productions and is all set to hit the theatres on July 14.