- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
- How Salman & Shahrukh Khan Became Enemies In An Instant & Patched Up A Few Years Later!
- Shahrukh Khan's Zero Teaser Shows Him BONDING With Salman Khan! Watch It Here
- Zero Teaser Scene Gets LEAKED! Salman Khan Carries 'Dwarf' Shahrukh Khan In His Arms [See Pictures]
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- FIGHT GOT PERSONAL! When Shahrukh Khan HURT Rival Govinda's Mother With His Statements!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Bromance In 'Zero' Eid Special Teaser, Insider Reveals Details!
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
Every time Shahrukh Khan outstretched his arms and flashed his dimpled smile, love happened. But the superstar says that he was far different from his onscreen persona in real life.
In an interview to Mumbai Mirror, King Khan described himself as pathetic, detached and not emotional when it comes to romance and relationships. Read on to know more...
I Am Very Bad With Relationships
SRK was quoted as saying, "I am pathetic with relationships. I am so pathetic that I am comic. If somebody said what did you say to him or her when he or she said this, my answer would shock you. They are like but how could you? and I say, I don't know how else to relate to this. I am very bad with relationships, I am awful."
SRK Prefers To Hide His Emotions Instead
He quipped, "I am extremely one-sided, perhaps even selfish. Actually, I am very detached. I am demotional - emotional and detached, I don't know how it works. I won't be able to say anything that I've done in my films to a girl, or even in relationships. I am extremely closeted, introverted, shy, reclusive and completely shut off about my emotions."
Shahrukh Khan On How He Looks Convincing On Screen
"I don't have to believe in it, I have to make you believe in it and that's a challenge always... An actor always goes for something that he is not. It's a vent. I want to be a Batman, a Spider-Man, a fire fighter, an evil conniving don and I want to be the greatest lover in the world. And I am not any of these. That's why it turns me on."
SRK Advises His Fans Not To Replicate His Scenes From KKHH & DDLJ In Real Life
The 'Baadshah' of Bollywood was quoted as saying, "I am not telling you to run after a train and climb it. In real life, I would stop the train, or say let's meet at the next station. I would never do it in real life, putting my hand out, beating her would-be-husband. In Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, the girl is getting married to a guy downstairs, I walk upto her and say 'I love you'. Now that's extremely weird,"
SRK Would Never Get Himself Tattooed In Real Life
While Shahrukh is seen sporting a cool tattoo in his upcoming film Jab Harry Met Sejal, the superstar reveals that in real life, he would never get done one since he is freaking scared of tattoo needles.